boxer's girl // eleven

Cole's POV

Hannah came out to check on me not even a minute after I walked out to the car. I know I'm being difficult for pitying myself, but I can't help it.

"Baby, whats wrong?" Hannah asked as she cupped my face.

I leaned back and out of her reach. "I need to be away from you right now." I could see that my words hurt, but I was hurting, too. She is rubbing her family in my face.

"Why? D-did I do something wrong?" Hannah looked worried. As if she would lose me. I didn't answer her, but instead, I put my face in my hands and sighed. "Please, Cole. What did I do?" She frowned at me and looked more hurt than I had ever seen. She tried covering it up, but she could never hide that from me.

"You are practically rubbing your family in my face, Hannah! I know I'm being difficult, but it hurts! It hurts bad." I stared at her with envy. Envy of her perfect life.

"Baby." She said sadly. "I'm not trying to rub my family-"

"Yes! Yes, you are! I got it, Han. I got it that I don't have a mom or a dad or siblings or uncles to take me in! I know that I don't have anybody for me, and I've come to terms with it, but that doesn't mean I am fine with you shoving your family in my face!" I said glaring at her. I'm such an idiot, and I can't even help it.

"You have me. You know damn well you have me, Cole." Hannah spoke sweetly. Why isn't she mad at me? She should be mad at me! I'm being completely rude to her! "I'm not trying to hurt you. I wanted you to come here and feel like a part of my family. I feel like you're part of my family. I want you to be." She picked up my face in her hands again and looked into my eyes with love.

"Y-you want me to be a part of your family?" I stuttered. The idea was foreign to me.

"Yes. Please, just come inside and meet them. They like you, baby." She kissed my nose softly, and I smiled.

"I'm sorry. I don't deserve you." I sighed as I pulled her into my chest.

"You deserve everything and more, and I'm going to show you that." She kissed me. "Now come and talk to our family." I smiled when she said 'our family'.

"Okay." My smiled was so big; it hurt.

-

I had talked with everyone for hours with Hannah. Laughing, joking, eating. It was amazing, cozy. I was driving back to the house with Hannah sitting next to me in the car. I had my hand on her thigh when she pisked up my hand and kissed it.

"I love you." She whispered faintly.

"I love you more, baby." I whispered back and smiled at her as she continued to kiss my hand and up my arm until she got to my ahoulder and cuddled her head into it. She had slid across she truck bench in the old truck so that she was sitting right beside me.

I put my hand back on her thigh and cuddled my side into her as I felt her yawn. "Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get home." I kissed her forehead as she nodded and cuddled further into me.

I smiled as we areived home. I couldn't bring myself to wake her up, so I picked her up and brought her upstairs to our room. I laid her on the bed and slid off her shoes.

She grumbled and reluctantly pulled off her pants, socks, shirt, and bra. She held out her hand, waiting for me to give her my shirt, so I did. I stripped off everything other than my boxers and climbed behind her in bed.

"Good night." I whispered into her hair and kissed the back of her neck.

"Good night." Her grumbly voice made me smile and pull her closer.

I woke up with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my arms. Hannah was quietly breathing in and out with her hair sprawled over her face. I wiped the hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead.

"Mmm." She groaned as I began to rub circles on her hip. She lives it when I do that.

"You are so god damn beautiful." I said breathy as I pulled myself ontop of her and kissed her lips forcefully. She kissed back just as passionately and forecefully, her hands gripping the sides of my face while mine remained on her hips.

"Cole." Hannah moaned as I kissed her jaw lightly. I was about to continue kissing her lips again when the door busted open to an angry Daniel.

"Get the hell out of my nieces room, Sparks." Daniel said in an angry, testy tone. I hurried off the bed and smiled back at Hannah before disappearing into mh room to change for training.

I heard my door open as I had just finished pulling up my new boxers, and I was about to yell for them to leave when I saw Hannah walking over to me, still in my shirt and her panties.

"You left me hanging." She whimpered as she smashed her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled before her lips were gone again. "See you at dinner, baby."

Tease.