Chapter 38

James POV

It's been three months she hasn't came out yet. She had the same routine everyday and ignored everyone. Hayley came down to eat she sat down and started to eat. She didn't finish her food she just went back to her room. She only ate a little bit then left. I shared a worried look at Lily. I went to her room to check on her. "Hayley can you look at me." No response. I walked over and felt her forehead it was burning up. I walked back downstairs and saw everyone in the living room. "She said anything. Said Molly" "no but she has a fever her head is burning up." "What are we gonna do she burly are this morning. Said Lily" "what she burly ate. Said Minnie" "yeah she only ate a litte bit that's all then went to her room." We all had a worried expression.

Hayley's POV

I'm sick right now so I'm just laying down again. I had to throw up so I got up to throw up but end up passing out.

James POV

We heard a loud noise come from Hayley's room so we ran to her room. We walked in and saw her laying on the floor. "Omg. Said Lily" I ran over to Hayley and she was burning up. Molly walked over to feel her. "She's burning up. Put her in the shower. Said Molly" I picked her up and put the water on. I was in the shower with her we waited for her to cool down. When she did Lily changed her clothes then we laid her on the bed. We went downstairs. "She ok. Said Minnie" "I have no idea she was burning up."

( she only woke up screaming that's al

We heard Hayley wake up screaming so we ran to her room. When we entered she was laying back down like nothing happened. "Hayley are you ok. Said Lily" No response. "Hayley at least look at us. Said Snape." No response. "Hayley it's been three months please say something." No response. The others went down beside my mom and me. We stayed in her room. "Hayley I need you to say something sweetheart. Said Mom" no response. "Hayley freakin say something we're all worried for you. You can't keep doing this it's been three months no one heard a word from you." No response. My mom walked out so it was just me. "Hayley you passed out I need to hear you say something at least. You don't have to talk to me just please say your fine at least. Hayley your my little girl please say something." No response I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the head on walked back downstairs. "What's wrong with Hayley. Said Harry" "we don't know. Said Mom" "you broke her James she use to at least say something even when she wasn't ok. She doesn't talk at all any more. You better hope my goddaughter is ok or I swear to god. Said Snape" Then he left we sent to kids out to play so we can talk. "He's right we did brake her by sending her away. She always talked me just said something any thing random. She use too draw paint or do spells now she just lay on her bed and doesn't say anything." "You we're trying to help her you didn't know this would happen. Said Minnie"