Chapter 3

Location: Suryani

Madhav was getting ready to attend the royal court where his brother had called him as he is going to announce something important. He was checking himself in the mirror last time when the conversation he had with Gauri yesterday came to his mind and a specific thing stood out.

If Shivansh had thought about his marriage then as far as he knows his brother he must have selected someone for him but Gauri didn't say anything about this and now Shivansh was announcing something important and he had a feeling both things are ...

If Shivansh had thought about his marriage then as far as he knows his brother he must have selected someone for him but Gauri didn't say anything about this and now Shivansh was announcing something important and he had a feeling both things are related in a way.

Lost in all these thoughts he didn't even realize that he has reached the royal court and his brother has also arrived there. He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and gave his full attention to what Shivansh was saying.

"Ab hamare yuvraj chaubis varsh ke ho chuke hain aur jald hi unka rajya abhishek bhi hojayega" He said. That was new to Madhav he didn't know that his rajya abhishek was close. Before he can think further Shivansh again spoke up.

"Hame Sitagarh se nimatran aaya hai wahan ki rajkumari Mahi ka swayamwar hone jaa raha. Aur hamne yah nishchit kiya hai ki yuvraj usme  avashy bhaag lenge. Kyunki hum chahte hain ki unka aur Mahi ka vivah ho" He announced Gauri's eyes immediately went towards Madhav who has just covered his surprised expression.

"Mahi" Madhav mumbled as the court proceeded with other matters of the kingdom.

Location: Sitagarh

Mahi who was walking by stopped in her tracks thinking someone said her name when she heard Kalyani's voice.

"Arya sabhi rajyon se nimatran ke javab aagaye hain. Lagbhag sabhi swayamwar aane ko sajy hain ab to bataye ki wah kon rajkumar hain jo aapko Mahi ke liye bhaai hain??" Kalyani asked. 

"Suryani ke yuvraaj hain jald hi unka rajya abhishek bhi hone jaa raha hai. Unke cheshth Shivansh hamare mitr hain aur weh bhi chahte hain ki Mahi hi Suryani ki bhaavi rani bane. Lekin hum nahi chahte the ki hame se kisi ka bhi nirnay un dono par bhojh bane isliye swayamwar ke liye sajy hogye" Mayak said.

"Kintu unka naam kya hai?" Kalyani asked

"Madhav" Mayank replied. The name kept ringing in Mahi's mind when someone pulled her aside saving her just in time before Kalyani and Mayank came out of the room. 

"Aap kar kya rahi thin wahan yadi maharaj ya maharani dekhlete to?" Pragati said. Mahi who was still trying to make a rough sketch of the prince from whatever she had just heard ignored her. Pragati snapped her fingers infront of her dragging her back to reality.

"Wo bhaiya ne hamare liye kisi rajkumar ko pasand kiya hai bas unhi ka varnan kar rahe to wahi baat kaan mein padgayi thi" Mahi said.

 "Kintu aapka to swayamwar ho raha hai na?" Pragati asked with a confused face.

"Haan kintu bhaiya chahte hain ki agar hamara vivah unhi ke saath hua to uchit hoga" She replied clearing Pragati's confusion.

"Achha kintu unka koi naam bhi hai ya nahi?" Pragati asked getting excited.

"Madhav"

Location: Suryani

Madhav stopped and turned around thinking someone took his name but Adhiraj brought him back to reality.

"Kahan kho gaye yuvraaj?" He asked while Madhav just brushed it off.

Mahi and Madhav both again sat on the balcony looking at the moon but this time trying to figure out anything they can about each other. 

To Madhav the name made him feel like he has found his other half which he didn't even know was missing. While Mahi felt her mind getting lost in bliss hearing his name. The thing they experienced in common was the rise in their heartbeats the instance someone says the other's name.

Both of them were excited as well as nervous since tomorrow was the day Madhav was arriving in Sitagarh for the swayamwar taking place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤️