Chapter 24

Location: Battlefield

Khilchatra was loosing the war very badly since they were not prepared for such huge and unexpected attack.

Adhiraj and Khalid engaged in a sword fight when he saw Mahi standing a far. She nodes to him and leaves as he pushes Khalid on the ground.

"Chal.." He said as he took Khalid's collar and dragged him in the direction in which Mahi left. He reached the place and threw him in someone's feet.

He looked up to find Mahi sitting on a throne which once belonged to her husband. She looked behind her as Pragati stepped forward with a sword.

"Aap bhagyshaali hain Sultan apni bhabhi ko diye vachan ke karan hum shastr nahi utha sakte....anytha jo hone ko hai use kahi adhik taklif  hoti aapko" She said as Khalid started trembling spotting a familiar face behind Mahi.

anytha jo hone ko hai use kahi adhik taklif  hoti aapko" She said as Khalid started trembling spotting a familiar face behind Mahi

"Bhaagiye Sultan" Pragati said climbing a horse with sword in one hand. Khalid started running while Pragati followed him and kept slashing him with her sword. (agar ye kitna tadpa hoga iska andaaza lagan hai to KaranArjun movie mein Karan Arjun ka death scene dekhlo)

After taking numreous injuries Khalid once again  fell in Mahi's feet who raised her hand stopping Pragati.

"Hame kshma kar dijiye Maharani....hamare pran baksh dijiye.....jaane dijiye hame" He begged holding her feet. She stood up and freed her legs from his grip.

"Khade ho jaaye Sultan" She said as she walked forward and stood facing Pragati. Khalid thinking that his plan worked stood up.

"Dhanyva..." Before he could complete Mahi turned around slitting his throat. His blood splattered on her face and even filled a bit of her partition.

"Ramnam saty hai" She mumbled after which she and Pragati left the battlefield. Both the ladies entered the palace where they were greeted by Gauri.

But instead of accepting the royal welcome Mahi said something that shocked everyone and the thaal Gauri held for her arti fell from her hands.

"Johar ki taiyaari kijiye bhabhi maa......ab hum aur nahi seh sakte..."

Location: Suryani

Suryani won the war, their king was avenged......Khalid was dead but still the kingdom was drowning into grif and why wont they...their queen was willing going to jump in a  fire infront of them how in the world are they suppose to be happy.

Mahi sat infront of the mirror getting ready to see her love again. She put the vail on her head as the look completed and she smiled at her reflection seeing herself dressed just as Madhav liked to see her.

 She put the vail on her head as the look completed and she smiled at her reflection seeing herself dressed just as Madhav liked to see her