Chapter 12

A few weeks later

Location: Suryani

Madhav was getting ready to lead his army on the battelfield. He was almost ready when Mahi entered the room with a frown on her face.

She was feeling restless and anxious from the moment the starting of the war was announced and seeing her love almost ready to fight just made the feeling stronger.

"Ekant" She said as the servants left the couple alone. Madhav turned to her trying to read her but for the first time he got confused trying to put the finger on the exact emotion she was feeling.

Mahi looked at him from head to toe he was wearing armour and his yellow dhoti. The only things left for him to wear were his arm gaurds and his pagri.

Mahi set him down on the bed and took the arm guards from the table. She came back and kneeled infront of him and took his hand in her's.

"Hum prarthna karenge hume purn vishvaas hai ki aap hi vijayi honge aur hamare paas laut ayenge" She said convincing herself more than him as she put the guards on. Madhav understood this and held her hand in his.

"Hum vachan dete hain maharani hum avashy laut ke aayenge" He said but for the first time his words failed to completely comfort her.

She smiled at him and pushed all the negative thoughts at the back of her head. She looked at the pagri sitting on the nearby stool and took it in her hands.

"Hume apne prem aur aap par pur vishvaas hai ki aap apna vachan nibhayenge" She said as she placed the pagri on his head. He than took her hand as they both spent some of their last moments before the war by walking to the exit together.

As they reached the main door of the palace and Mahi's feet stopped making both of them stand in the place but didn't turn to each other

As they reached the main door of the palace and Mahi's feet stopped making both of them stand in the place but didn't turn to each other . Mahi's emotions took over as he tuned him towards her and hugged him and the tears started flowing down her cheeks.

They stood there for a second after which Madhav pulled apart and started walking backwards wanting to watch his love as long as he can

Their hand started sliping from each others as the feeling Mahi felt earlier came back stronger

Their hand started sliping from each others as the feeling Mahi felt earlier came back stronger. She just wanted to step forward and stop him but she knew that he had responsibilties. So she just watched as her everything walked away from her.

Pragati caught Mahi as she almost fell on her knees as Madhav left. She cried on Pragati's shoulder.

"Rani sa.....rani sa ankhen kholiye rani sa kya hua" Pragati said as Mahi fainted in her arms from crying so much.

Location: Khilchatra

Hassena was standing at the main palace door alone as Khalid arrived there. She greeted him as he smirked seeing her nervous due to fear.

"Aap jaanti hain begum hum yeh jang kyun lad rahe hain??" He said.

"Nahi Sultan" She said in a low voice.

"Hume rani chahiye unki........bahut suna hai unke vishay mein aur ab hum unse nikhaah kar kar hi rahenge" He said as Haseena's heart shattered.

She knew her husband didn't love or respected her but he has never considered a second marriage. She was the only one wife he had and the queen of Khilchatra for years and now he suddenly want to marry a woman who has just married someone else.

Khalid left for the war as Haseena lockes herself in her room and cried silently.

------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Pyaare natkhat kanha ko sataae radha rani...😆😆😆. Itne emotional part ke baad yeh dekhlo mood light karne ke liye.

Wese mujhe lag raha hai ye part itna bhi achha nahi hoga....😕😕

Radhe Radhe. ❤