Chapter 14

Location: Royal Palace, Suryani

Mahi  felt like crying for some reason since she came back from the temple. Last night also seemed to stretch longer than usual with no sign of sleep for her.

Right now she was sitting infront of the mirror as Pragati was tying a necklace around her neck. Suddenly she felt something and turned around just as a servant came there with grim expression.

"Maharani Adhiraj ji laut aaye hain aur badi rani aur bade maharaj bhi aae hain" She said.

"Aur chhote maharaj?" She asked as a known fear rose in her but she refused to accept it. The maid said nothing but kept her head lowered conferming her suspisions.

"Nahi.." She mumbled and ran out of the room without most of her jewellery with Pragati following her.

Hooo Ghane Rain Ka Bhor Prem Hai

Litt Utt Charon Aur Prem Hai

Hooo Ghane Rain Ka Bhor Prem Hai

Litt Utt Charon Aur Prem Hai

She ran through the huge empty corridors of the palce continuously trying to convince her that Madhav is alright and all this is a nightmare and nothing else.

Pran Mein Prem Hai Prem Vachan Hai

Prem Hai Shrishti Ke Kann Kann Mein

Ik Duje Se Jhud Ne Waale

Mil Jaate Hai Milne Waale

'Unhone vachan diya tha.....ye sab avashy koi thitholi hogi' She thought as she almost reached the grand hall.

Prem Ki Lagan Lage Jab

Prem Ki Ho Layee

Milne Se Na Roke Niyati 

Na Rok Paaye Samay

Prem Bas Jis Tan Mann

Prem Bhara Ho Jeevan

Prem Laage Adhura Sa

Jab Tak Na Ho Prem Milan

She stopped running once she came at the entrance and took slow steps towards the place Gauri was sitting crying her eyes out.

Radha Krishna Radha Krishna Radha Krishna

Radha Krishn Radha Krishn Radha Krishn

Radhaa ......Krishnaa...

Radhaa...Radha Krishna

The sound of her anklelets echoed with the horrific sobs of the elder queen. The hope she held for so long shattered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Adhiraj looked at her and then hung his head low in guilt of his inability to protect her husband as she walked past him and Shivansh.

She stepped beside Gauri to witness the veiw she feared the most.