Chapter 23

Location: Suryani

A servant informed Adhiraj of a letter Mahi sent to him. He opened the letter as a smile appeared on his face.

Adhiraj ji,

Hamari yojna safal ho gayi hai.....Sultan apna niyantran kho chuke hain aur rajy ki prajaa wah mantri bhi hamare saath hain. Ab samay hogaya ki aap Khilchatra par purn bal se aakrman kar den taaki us Khalid ko hum mrityu dein saken aur hume hamara pratikar mile.
                                                              ~ Maharani

He rushed to the royal court and showed the letter to Shivansh.

"Sena sajy kariye Adhiraj.....kal prath hi hum Khilchatra par aakrman karenge" He ordered. Mayank also sent his army in support and by the time the moon came up in the sky the army was ready to attack Khalid and avenge their fallen king.

Location: Khilchatra

Mahi was in the royal gardens sitting at the spot she founded when she first arrived here. For the past few days her longing for Madhav has increased more than she can take.

Madhav knew that he can come infront of her, talk to her...touch her but.....only for few minutes and that too only once. He always thought he would use this chance when Mahi would need him the most.....and thats the time right now.

He snapped his fingers as the atmosphere changed around them. Mahi raised her hand infront of her eyes when a strong wind started blowing. She can see a blur figure walking towards her.

Pyaas Dharas Ki Aakhiyon Mein

Mann Ke Bhitar Toh

Preet To Bas 

Priyatam Se Hai

Jag Se Kaisa Moh Re

Jag Se Kaisa Mohh

Prem Jogane 

Prem Hi Maane

Prem Bin Jag Soona