Chapter 10

Location: Suryani

Mahi was standing infront of the mirror removing her jwellery as she returned from the grand hall.

A smile sat on her lips as she thought about the dance she shared with her husband a while ago. Her trance was broken when she felt two strong arms being wrapped around her waist.

She looked in the mirror to find Madhav holding her close and smiling at her through the mirror. She lowered her lashes as Madhav spoke up.

"Kismat dekhiye hamari patni lane gaye the aur... swarg ki apsraa haath lag gai" He said lightly kissing her jaw.

Mahi placed her hands and rubbed her thumb over his hand feeling the soft skin.

"Hamari bhi kismat dekhiye dhoond pati rahe the aur......sher gale pad gaya" She said as Madhav chuckled.

Mahi moved forward from his grip but stopped feeling a grip on her hand. She knew what it was but didn't dare to turn around while Madhav enjoyed her attempts of freeing her wrist.

"Arya kya kar rahe hain chhodiye na" She whisper yelled out of shyness while a teasing smile came on Madhav's lips

"Ese kese chhod den aapko" He said as he tightened his grip and Mahi's cheek burned a bright red.

He jerked his hand making Mahi turn and then pulled her towards him. Mahi closed her eyes as he ran a finger on her face while his other hand wrapped around her waist.

 Mahi closed her eyes as he ran a finger on her face while his other hand wrapped around her waist

He pulled her even more closer leaving no gap between them as her eyes opened. He looked in those brown orbs finding the love and care he didn't knew he needed.

For her the hazel eyes showed the purest feeling she has ever witnessed in her life. But what she loved the most where the mysterious and hypnotizing look they held. These were what drew her in and compelled her to keep looking in them.

Lost in each other both of them didn't realise that they had started leaning towards each other. Once they realised both of them closed their eyes ready to feel each other when someone knocked on the door.

Their eyes shot open as Mahi pushed Madhav backwards freeing herself when Adhiraj entered the room. Mahi put up the veil on her head as he spoke up.

"Bewaqt aane ke liye maafi chaahte hain maharaj kintu aapka isi shan sabha mein aana aavshyak hai" He said in a worried tone.

Location: Royal Court, Suryani

Madhav came and sat on the main throne. Since he was the king now Shivansh and Gauri have returned to the capital of their part of the empire making him the final deciding power.

"Kahiye Adiraj achaank sabha bulane ka kaarn?" He said as Mahi came and stood behind a curtain on the second floor, observing the court with Pragati beside her.

"Maharaaj Khilchtra se ek doot aaya hai kehna hai ki aap ke liye mahatv pooran sandhesh hai" Adhiraj as Madhav nodded as a approval to bring him in the court.

The messanger bowed infront of him and started reading the letter.

"Khilchatra ke sultaan ne yeh chetaavni di ki yaadi ye raajy unke adhin nahi hua aur aapke Maharaaj unke daas nahi bane to wah Suryani pe aakraman kar denge" He said as Adhiraj took hi sword and almost beheaded.

"Is dusaahas ka dand gyaat bhi aapke sultan ko??" Adhiraj roared. Madhav looked  at the petrified messanger and dismissed him.

"Hame ise saaf inkaar kardena chahiye maharaj" Adhiraj said as Madhav asked the court for the advice in the matter.

"Hamari mane to samjhote ka prstaav rakhen maharaj hum unhe rajy ka kuchh bhaag wah svarn athvaa ratn de sakte hain" Surykaant said. Everyone gave their opinion but Surykaant was confident that Madhav will listen to him after all he was the royal priest.

Before taking any decision Madhav looked upwards, towards Mahi who has also heard the whole matter.

"Aapki kya raay hai maharani?" He asked as Surykaant was shocked on this statement.

"Hume lagta hai aapko shaanti prastaav bhejna chahiye kintu kisi vastu ke mul par nahi. Yudh ki baat unhone chhedi hain humne nahi isliye hume apna swabhimaan tyaag unke adhin hone ki koi aavshyakta nahi. Aur bhay ka to vese bhi koi prashn nahi uthta Suryani ko apna bachaav karna bhali bhaati aata hai." She said as the whole court agreed with her.

"Uchit hai. Maharani ki raye maankar hum Khilchatra ek shaanti prashtaav bhej ne ka aadesh dete hain" Madhav said while Surykaant felt insulted as his opinion did not become the final decision.

"Maharaj kintu...."  Surykaant stopped mid sentence as Madhav raised his hand silencing him and then headed for his chamber as Mahi also left the court following her husband's action.

----------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Sorry wo kaam mein fas gayi thi isilye ye update itna late hai.

Btw acting dekh rahe hai aap janaab ki.......alag hi level ki hai.

Radhe Radhe. ❤