Rotten To The Core

Once upon a time... long long ago.
Well, more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends. So, practically all the Kings and Queens, Duchess and Dukes, Princes and Princesses, and...

"Y/n, stick to the script." Mal said.

"Oh, right, sorry."

Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really awesome people, and he booted them off te the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.

This is my hood.

No magic.

No Wi-Fi, which sucks, you know how many makeup tutorials me and Evie could be watching.

Worst of all...

No way out.

Or so I thought.

Hold you horse you're about to meet my crew. But first this happened.

A boy with floppy brown hair known as Prince Ben gazes out a window at the Isle of the Lost. His tailor takes his measurements Beast and Belle enter the room.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast said as Ben turned to his parents.

"He's turning 16, dear."

"Hey, Pops."

"Sixteen? That's far to young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Beast joked.

"Uh. You decided to marry me at 28."

"Well, it was either you or a teapot." He winked at Ben who chuckled.

"Kidding."

"Mom, Dad..." Ben went to step down but the tailor cautious him not to move.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said and his parents wear stunted expressions.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben walks up to his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?"

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them."

"Have you?"

"I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?"

"Cruella de Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen, Dr, Facilier, and Maleficent." Ben said and the tailor screams.

"Maleficent! Dr. Facilier! Those are the two worst villains in the land!"

"Dad, just hear me out here..."

"I won't here of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Beast said as the tailor left.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Beast trades a look with his wife then meets his son's expecting gaze and nods mildly.

"I suppose the children are innocent." He walks away with a subdued expression. Belle steps in front of her son smiling and straightens his jacket.

"Well... Well done." Belle said then joins her husband. As the couple walks out of the room Ben steps over to the window and looks out.