Auradon Prep

Jay, Carlos, and Y/n glace at a large assortment of chocolates and candies

Jay, Carlos, and Y/n glace at a large assortment of chocolates and candies. They exchange a look then the boy tussle with each other. Y/n looks at them beaming her purple eyes and the freeze.

"There's enough for everyone, you animals." Y/n rolled her eyes then grabs a sour rope.

"Your looking a little washed, let me help you out." Evie tries to apply make on Mal.

"Ew. Stop! I'm plotting."

"Well, it's not very attractive. You're nothing like your sister over there." They looked at Y/n who was touching up her black lipstick. Y/n noticed them and looked confused.

"Step sister."

"But we're still very close."

Carlos bites into a peanut butter cup.

"Oh." He patted Jay's arm.

"These... It's salty like nuts, but it sweet like I don't know what." He took another bit.

"Let me see." Carlos opens his stuffed mouth and Jay grimaces then pops the remains of the chocolate in his mouth.

"That's disgusting." Y/n frowned.

Mal presses a remote lowering the passenger's partition.

"Look!" Evie exclaimed as the limousines heads straight for the mangled remains of a bridge on the island's edge.

"It's a trap!" Carlos says as they all huddle close and scream. Finding themselves safe the crew looks around wide eyed. They realize that they were on a bridge.

"What just happened?"

"Looks like some  "follow the yellow brick road" kind of ish. Well, in this case "bridge"." Y/n ran her fingers through her hair looking out the window.

"It must be magic!" Evie says giving Y/n her hat that fell off.

"Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal asked the driver.

"No, this one opens the magic barrier." The driver held up a gold remote button.

"That one opens my garage. And this button..." The driver presses an over head button and the partition rolls up.

"Rude. I like that guy." Y/n smirked and her stepsister did the same.

~Later~

The limousine pulls up in front of Auradon Prep. Neatly dressed teacher and students greet the car with flags and welcome signs. The shofar opens the door and Carlos tumbles out playing tug-of-war over a blanket with Jay.

"You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?"

"Cause you want it?"

"No!"