First

(Ben)

I was taken by surprise when Y/n kissed me

I was taken by surprise when Y/n kissed me. I wanted to pull away but something kept pulling me back. I placed my hands on her waist pulling on my lap and she straddled me. She pulled away untying her shirt then continued kissing me. She slipped the shirt off her shoulder and it fell revealing her breast.

I pulled away kissing on her neck and she let out a soft moan running her fingers through my hair. I laid her down on the seat adjusting myself between her legs. I sat up unbuttoning my shirt taking it off throwing it on the floor. I kissed her on the lips, down her neck to her breast.

I sucked and played with her nipples and she moaned quietly. I sat up once agian taking off my belt as she ran her finger down my chest.

"Please, Ben, I need you." She begged which gave me a lot more motivation to give it to her.

I took off my belt and unbuckled my pants pulling the down some with me shorts.

"Y/n, I don't have a..." She pulled one out of nowhere.

"How did you kniw know my size?" I asked as she pulled her legs from around my waist and put them to side.

"I got a little sneak peek." She pulled off her skirt reviling her red lace  panties.

I moved her panties over to the side and inserted myself in her. Before she could moan I covered her mouth muffling her moans. I continued thrust inside her she quickly pulled me down closer to her. She her legs around my waist making me go deeper.

"Ahh, you feel so good around me, Baby."

"Oh, I didn't know Prince Be could talk." She then moaned and I chuckled lightly.

~Later~

We had finished having sex and man was it amazing. I was buttoning my shirt back up while Y/n tied her shirt.

"Jeez, you must do this often, huh?" She asked running her fingers through her messy hair.

"No, not at all." She looked at ne surprised.

"You didn't fuck me like a virgin." She said and I chuckled.

"Well, I'm not really supposed to have sex before marriage." I explained and she smirked.

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to marry me then." She leaned closer to me.

"Maybe." I leaned closer kissing her lips gently.

"I like you." She moved back on her seat sighing.

Yeah, I like you too.

"I don't know what it is about you, Facilier, but I can't seem to pull myself away from you." I admitted and she laughed.

"You're not crushing on me, are you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe."

"You have a girlfriend. Audrey, she might be a bitch but she's good for you. Me, I'm not a bitch but I'm bad bitch, a bad bitch that's to bad for you." She said and I kinda frowned.

I felt bad for Audrey but I couldn't tame my forming feelings for Y/n.

"What I said I like bad? What if I left Audrey?" She looked at me with her brows frowned.

"Y-You would do that for me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Y/n, when I first met you I knew you were gonna change things, and you are. You changed my feelings, the way I usually act is changed. So, Y/n, if I left Audrey would you become my new girlfriend?" I asked and she looked like she was thinking. The car stopped and I looked out the window to we were at Auradon Prep. I got out and came out behind me. We started walking in silence.

"That's was a 'What if' question, right?"

"I don't know, Audrey's so stuck up and mean. You're, loose and mean but in a funny way. You make me laugh, I fake laugh with Audrey." She giggled shaking her head.

"You're beautiful, and smart, and creative, and funny, and just all around perfect." We stopped at her dorm.

"I really like you, Y/n." I kissed her and the door to her dorm opened. Someone cleared their throat we pulled awa to Mal with her arms crossed.

"I'll see you later, right?" I asked and she nodded and kissed my cheek. She went in her dorm waving and closed the door. I bit my lip chuckling.