The Real Date(Y/n)

I woke up on Ben's chest I looked at the time to see I had missed at least three classes. I looked at Ben to see him staring at me.

"Hi."

"Why didn't you wake me up, Ben?" I got up quickly grabbing my clothes.

"Baby, relax, I told Fairy Godmother that we're gonna take a day off, because I want to take you on a real date, this time." He said holding my arms and I sighed.

"You did that for me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. You seem surprised, why?"

"I mean, it's just I never really had a boyfriend on Isle that did things like this for me."

"Right, I am so sorry, if I'm overwhelming you." He apologized holding my hands

"No, no, of course not, you're cool. I, um, I should go, the Vks are probably worried about me. I'll see you, later?" I said kissing his cheek and grabbed my bag.

"I sure hope so, wouldn't want you to miss our date." He said and I turned to him and nodded. He kissed my lips softly then I left smiling.

~Later~

I sat at my vanity I wand and the girls came in.

"Oh, my gosh, we thought Ben kidnapped you." Mal said walking over to me.

"I spent the night at his dorm last night." Mal gave me a look.

"What? Sex with him is tiring afterwards. Amazing but tiring." I continued doing my make up.

"When did you get a vanity?" Evie asked looking at herself in the mirror.

"About an hour ago. I made it." I said the applied a red lipstick color.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date with my boyfriend." I said grabbing my bag.

"Y/n, remember what we're here for and don't fall for Ben." Mal said and I nodded.

To late for that

"Yeah, I, uh, I know." I said in a low tone then someone knocked one the door and I answered it to see Ben. He held to motorcycle helmets in each hand.

"For the first time I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Ben said and I chuckled lightly blushing.

"Hope you like bikes."

"Actually, I do." I said taking a helmet and walked out the door giving the girls a smile.

~Later~

I held on the Ben as we drove down a road surrounded by sun-dappled woods. We made our way to a narrow bridge in the woods.

"Tell me something about yourself you've never told anyone." Ben said and I sighed.

"Hmm, oh, my middle name is Monet."

"Monet?"

"Yeah, Pops wanted something to remind him of New Orleans so have gave me the middle name Monet." We stopped walking and looked down at a flowing river.

"Mine's Florian." I burst out laughing and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, how princely. That's all most worse." I laughed as we started walking.

"I mean, you know, it's better than Monet."

"Okay." I said sarcastically.

"But it's still not..."

We made to over somewhere I couldn't see Ben had made me close my eyes.

"Ben, I swear if I fall."

"You're not, I promise I got you." He said continuing to lead me somewhere.