Flirting

~Y/n's POV~

I stood at my locker grabbing my things with Mal and Evie. I heard Audrey, Chad, and Ben talking.

"Those kids are trouble." Evie left saying bye.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben said and I glanced over then looked back at my locker.

"No offense, Bennybear, you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. Those girls mother. And Nathan's parents were turn by the evil voodoo man. Also those girls father." Audrey said and I rolled my eyes. Jane scurried past us and Mal followed closing her locker. I totally zoned out and until someone said my name.

"Y/n." I jumped and turned to Ben.

"If you did that where I'm from, Prince Ben wouldn't even exists." I said closing my locker and he chuckled.

"Hi."

"Sup."

"How was your first day?" He asked with a cute smile.

What did I just say?

"Uh, it was better than should've been." Was all I said and he chuckled.

"So, you like it here?"

"Never said that." He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

"It's okay here, I guess." We both laughed then our eyes connected. I swear I felt a spark then I looked away.

"Hey, I'll see you around." He started walking away.

"Uh, Ben..." He turned back to me.

"I advise you to tell your buddy and girlfriend to stop talking about us, or we're gonna have a problem, and I'm not takin bout voodoo and spells." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"How much did you hear?"

"The whole thing. Look, thanks for stinking up for us, but if they don't like us, they don't like us, that's on them. But, when I beat one of their asses, that'll be on them too. Now, I might go easy on Audrey since she's your girl friend and I like you, but I'm not making any promises." I said turning back to my locker.

"I'm so..." I covered his mouth.

"I'd rather hear that from them." I said removing my hand.

"Still, as an apology, how about I take you out to eat, we can get to know each other?" He suggested and I chuckled lightly crossing my arms.

"What makes you think I wanna go out with you, Bennybear?" I smirked and he laughed.

"Well, because you like me." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe, I'll think your offer."

"That's fine. Just don't forget to think about me." He walked away and I chuckled taken by surprise.

~Later~

"Mom said 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane said and I rolled my eyes she had been in our room for a good hour talking about boys eww."

"Auradon." Me and Mal sais the sizzled each other.

"Mal, N/n, do you like?" Evie asled showing us the dress she was making.

"Yeah, it's cute." Mal said not really paying attention.

"It really brings out your eyes." I said walking over to her to see the dress.

"I know."

"I'll never get a boyfriend."

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal said and I scoffed with a chuckle.

"Mal, how the heck would you know? You ain't never had a boyfriend." I said and Evie hummed agreeing.

"It's cause I don't need one, N/n. Plus, I'm bot the only one who's never been in a relationship, Y/n." She glanced at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Actually you are." I said and Evie gasped.

"Who is it or who was it?" Evie asked and I sat next to Mal.

"Jay for about a week then we decided to just be friends then I dated Uma." I said and they gasped.

"You dated Uma?!" Mal asked.

"Wait, N/n, you like girls? Why didn't you tell me?" Evie asked and I just shrugged.

"So, that's you Jay have that little flirt thing you do?" Mal asked and I nodded.

I got in my bed and laid down looking through Mom's spell book.

"N/n. The book." Mal said standing over me with her hand out. I smacked book in her head groaning. I watched as she did Lonnie's hair. Lonnie walked over to the mirror and Evie tried to get her to change the look. Lonnie shook Evie off and ripped hed skirt then Jane did it and got upset.