The Museum

That night the me and the girls made our way to the boys dorm. Carlos plays a motion controlled video game. I plopped on Carlos bed twirling my cane in the air. Mal and Evie made their way to Jay who was looking through his stolen goods.

I totally zoned out on their conversation until Mal snapped me out my zone.

"Y/n!"

"What?" I groaned.

"Do you think your friends on the other side can help us find Fairy Godmother's wand??" Mal asked and I sat up running my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know, I'll have to check." I said and she gave me a look and I chuckled.

I stood up and walked over to an empty wall. I cleared my thoart and looked at my friends making sure the were ready.

My eyes glowed purple as I started to bring out the other side. I stomped my cane on the floor and a big mask came out the wall with little mask around it.

Are you ready?
(Are you ready?)
Are you ready?

The masked opened it mouth and a doll came out. I grabbed the doll amd I started crawling onto my arm. The doll burned its way onto my skin.

Transformation central!
(Transformation central!)
Reformation central!
(Reformation central!)
Transmogrification central!

As the burned into my skin green smoke wrapped round me. I fell to my knees breathing heavily.

"Is she okay?" I heard Carlos whisper. I waved my hand and exhaled.

"I'm fine. A little help?" I said and Jay came and stood my up to my feet and grabbed my cane.

"Well?" Mal asked.

I showed them my arm and the gasped.

"Cool."

"New tat."

(On your dominate arm

(On your dominate arm.)

"Yeah, I don't know why." I said sitting at the table in the middle.

"Um, how is it supposed to help us find Fairy Godmother's wand?" Evie asked and I shrugged and poked at the tattoo.

"Hey, sis, doesn't Ma have spell for tattoos??" I asked and Mal looked throw the book.

"Uh, no but I think Pops wrote it." She walked over to me and showed me.

"Okay, uh, "Voodoo doll tattoo'." I read and I showed a picture of the tattoo I got.