Chapter 7 -Analyse-

Chapter 7 -Analyse-

Her P.O.V.

After our short conversation about the Dark Winged, we decided to move forward, as one of the Beast children with sharp five senses, told us that the slave traders are still looking for us.

We traveled by foot, and tried leading the children.

As few days passed I finally have the better judgement about our situation.

I'm still adjusting about the new world so its a slow progress.

In the first day I was considered and with no deliberation became the leader of our small pack, there are 18 of us, Grey said that we were originally 30, the rest died or got captured again.

Many of the children with us are averaging at the age of 10 the youngest being 5 which is the cute Elise. Many of them don't know their ages as they were slaves the day they were born and they never counted the years that passed. As for Oliver and Grey they are certain that they are 12, on the other hand with the few blurry memories from this body I know I'm 9.

Nevertheless them knowing their ages is something to be  suspicious of.

On the following days we survived by hunting or picking fruits, we also decided to camp above the trees, as we can get caught if we sleep on the forest floor.

Its been a week since we escape and its too much of a hassle to move around all the time, fearing that were going to get caught.

I was not completely ignorant, nor idle about our situation, I tried gathering information while knowing the other children's name and origin, many of them were slave since birth and fortunately with their stories I came to a conclusion; this world is a fantasy based one, where women is subjected as the lowest creature as they almost don't have mana in them, (so that's why Grey addressed me as a boy that time) and finally slaves are so common that even nobles nor royalty object to it, well in short this world is a complete trash, honestly speaking I think the so-called-god want me to fix or interfere on the affairs of this world but its early to come to an accurate conclusion as I didn't even get the information first hand.

Nevertheless I think Grey and Oliver are not ordinary kids that are not born slaves and i doubt there one, for me they are too meticulous and have a sharp intuition, its something that they are trained with, though I cannot deny that they are a big factor in our escape, so in the end I didn't confront them as I didn't find them hostile toward the the other kids.

My only concern is how will we survive.

******

Sorry if the story was too fast paced.

Though thanks for reading and voting!!!