Chapter 11 -The Basement Fight-

Author's P.O.V.

The sudden responsibility took a toll on Yu's mind, but she tried to put such worry at the back of her head

As Yu tries to collect herself the shock of their sudden appearance slowly registered to the people's mind, the glass opposite where the authoritative figure resides gasp out of shock as he recognize the golden haired boy and realizes what is the creature with wings is doing there, he was beyond shock, he was terrified. With panic in his system and a shaking hand he pressed the intercom.

"I--ILLIMINATE THEM!" You could almost hear the surge of fear lingering on his voice and the accelerated breath as if he had run a mile, noticing this Yu can't help but raise a brow but then heard Oliver clicked his tongue like he realize something.

Without any hesitation or alms to them, the big bulky men rash at them.

Flicker of panic passed to Oliver's sapphire jeweled eyes as he used a hand to swat away an attack directed to his face then multiple punches came running to his small silhouette that he became overwhelmed by them, a minute ago a confident and peerless aura resides on his small body, but now Yu only saw a kid trying to live and survive, to something much bigger than him, nevertheless the boy was skilled enough to not need her help as she herself is also struggling to fight.

She's not unfamiliar on such subject because on her previous life she was quiet profound on many martial arts for her parents pushed her to venture many hobbies. She was the sick kid of their family so she learned these skills very late thus she loved doing such tedious stuff as she never experienced the full extent of her childhood life.

Though the task at hand is much harder than she thought, her body is too small after all, add the fact the she have a big ass wings that hinder her stance to fight, she's not really sure how to use them, its like having 2 pairs of arms attached on her body.

One of the big burly men attacking her even tried holding her wings which she struggled to get them off, it will not be the first time this will happen and even if she have an idea how to fight this body doesn't, experience is what she need to fend them off.

A minute have passed, then came two and two became 10, its been a long time and you could here their huffs and puffs, Yu's arms are feeling stiff so does her wings that were full of cuts and shredded feathers that decorated the floor, Oliver is not in a very good state too as he received several punches on his way and the way he control his aura is like a child swinging a toy, its messy to say the least.

They really need to get out because if they lasted here for another second they will be completely overwhelmed and subdued by the opponents.