Chapter 5 -Kill-

Chapter 5 -Kill-

Her P.O.V

"W-what the---!?" I can't even finish my sentence when he summon some unknown entity with his hands.

I don't know why but I could see black smoke around him, I think some kind of an aura. I can't even muster the courage to move a muscle because I can hear the smoke around him speaking, its slittering like a snake.

Fuck! What the hell is this world?!?! I really am going to kill that bastard!!!

Why did he freaking transmigrated me in a magic world!?! Did he not read those complicated wushia worlds in the net? Or is he just a retarted bastard that just wanna play with me?

"I. Really. Am. Going. To. Kill. That. Bastard!" I hissed to myself, feeling pissed, cause who wouldn't? I just wanna die peacefully, and that excuse of a god shoved me in this unknown magic world!

But back to Grey...

To my conclusion he couldn't really control that powers of his, its like the smoke around him is rejecting him, and little by little I think I'm finally seeing what the smoke is really is!

Black scales, a claw that can tear you in to two, sapphire eyes, and a very... very sharp features.

A... dragon!

What the fudge again!

A mythical creature!

Just brilliant! Fucking Brilliant

I don't know what kind of face I'm making but I can still say that its not a pleasant one because the slave traders are looking at me and they began to shiver.

As I finally notice their expression I began to realize that my body is burning up.

"A-are you okay!?" My new friend here asked, I'm feeling pissed and fucked, so I didn't answer, I felt my back getting heavy then came a swish.

I stared to the slave traders, I can almost hear the loud thumping of their hearts, as if their nervous... no scratch that! They were frightened, but why?

I'm a little confused but before I completely acknowledge this confusion, I unknowingly killed the men by draining them dry.

Then feel the energy getting sucked by me, I think its their life force, now I completely feel giddy.

"Y-yu?" I finally came back to my senses when he called me, I looked where his voice is coming from, and got confused when I noticed that I'm not touching the ground, I raised a brow and looked to my heavy back, there a pair of back feathery wing rest.

"What are the...se" before I finished my sentence gravity pulled me down, and all went black.