Chapter 1 -The Infamous Trucksama-

Her P.O.V.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Did I just die because of the infamous Trucksama, and do I have to reincarnate in an otome game that I previously played last night?!? I hope not, because I don't want to be one of the many clichè shoujo isekai manga that I always read in my free time.

Maybe it would be acceptable if people could just wonder why do ordinary highschool girls get hit and runned by trucks!

Well I couldn't say the least that I'm ordinary, not boasting but... I came from a very wealthy and well known family, I have the muscles but not the beauty I always look ordinary but my athletic body make up for it.

Well back to the topic...

I mean have anyone freaking wandered about that?!

"Aren't you an amusing one?" A voice said, well... isn't that Ironic? I can really guess who is that voice, for example: Kamisama

"Let me guess your the god? Who just killed me... I mean killed me accidentally?" Do I sound offended?... well, probably, yes, when finally having the best moment of my life as a highschool student! And now the so called god!!! Freaking killed me!?

So yeah I'm offended...

"Don't be offended little girl, I didn't wish for you to die... as a compensa-"

"Stick that compensation to your ass, I know your some minor god who want me to join your little games!" I curse not caring if my ettiquette is even taking its toll.

"Hey, watch your mouth girl! I can make your life worst or I can just send you to hell" it warned, I don't even know if this voice is a freacking god or what so ever!!

"Look! You self-proclaimed-god, I'm pissed off and in my entire life I hate that I have to watch my manners, and now I'm dead no one's stopping me on cursing you! I just want to be in peace because I hate that you ruined my supposed to be normal highschool life!!" When I finished saying this, a boy appeared in front of me and I can finally see, We're in a white room that have no furnitures in it.

The boy is in the age of 10, wearing a jacket and a black pants, he's hair is blonde and you can see that its smooth and fluffy by its texture, finally he's angelic but stern face makes it so odd.

"Owh your the self-proclaimed-god?" I questioned, not the least surprised.

What would I do with this girl, "I'm a god of the known and unknown Realms, an unknown god that is in fact completely forgotten but still the most powerful.. hmm you could say that I'm the god of life itself and the Universe" the boy explained.

I tried to calm my self.

"I just want to have some peace and let my soul be gone and takes its slumber... I do not wish to reincarnate in some otome game. Could you just grant that?" I questioned.

"No not really... You see girl, when you died its entirely my fault and because your time is not up yet I have to reincarnate you in one of my many realms... so you don't really have any choice... so off you go!" The boy snap his finger and before I could even protest.

I felt my soul drift and finally lost my consiousness.

Author's P.O.V.

I think I forgot something... the god suddenly thought after sending the girl away.

"Owh... I forgot to take her memories away!!!... owh never mind I could just consider it as a gift..."