the release

(a/n: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING I HAD A BUNCH OF TESTS AND BECAME REALLY STRESSED AND THEN BECAME SICK AND NAUTIOUS OF THE STRESS AND I WAS AT MY BREAKING POINT CRYING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR BUT I TALKED WITH MY PARENTS AND THINGS ARE GOING BETTER OK ENJOY THIS CHAPTER)

*y/n pov*
I was thinking about what Tubbo said earlier, Tommy couldn't possibly be in love with me, im way out of his league. To be honest i always found Tommy attractive but ive always hid my feelings because i didn't want it to be awkward and shit. I always thought bad of myself and i was always insecure. I didn't really think someone would think im attractive or anything to be honest.

People often thought me and Tommy where a couple because of how close we were. We usually laughed it off or something. I knew Wilbur liked Tommy so thankfully that wouldn't be a problem because Wilbur can be very overprotective. Was i catching feelings for Tommy? Does he actually like me back? Should i tell Wilbur about this, or maybe Niki? I knew Niki super well, she basically my big sister at this point. I would often go to her house and play with her cats and just do fun things. I missed her a lot but she said she could visit me soon so im looking forward to that.

The situation was still the same at the hospital. Still watching movies untill late in the night. Wilbur, Sage and Tubbo visited daily. Also me, Tommys and Wilburs plan worked because Tubbo and Sage are now a couple and so fucking cute. I facetimed Sage while Tommy was sleeping. 'You and Tubbo are so cute holy shit i wish i had someone like that.' Don't worry y/n, you will always have Tommy'. I blushed VERY hard and Sage kept saying 'y/n x tommy, y/n x tommy the cutest couple everrrrrrrr.' 'Do you like him y/n????.' 'I do Sage, i do like like Tommy but he doesn't feel the same way about me.' Sage was basically fangirling about it and i just started laughing.

*Tommy pov*
I was sleeping when i hear y/n's voice talking to someone, probably Sage. I think y/n didn't know her airpods where not connected while she was talking to Sage. Y/n has feelings for me too? No she must be talking about someone else. I always thought y/n was pretty. She always looked pretty, i have never seen her ugly, i don't think thats possible. Tubbo was teasing me yesterday after i sorta said i liked y/n. I didn't say the line but Tubbo definitely knew i liked her. She was such an amazing person. I said it to Tubbo and he immediately called me a simp. 'I AIN'T NO FUCKING SIMP TUBBO' i texted because i couldn't scream or ill wake y/n up.

In a week we would both be released from the hospital. I couldn't wait to give her the biggest hug ever. I liked how she would act tough but she always showed her soft side around me, Wilbur, Tubbo and Sage but no one else. I was so happy i gained her trust. We told eachother our biggest secrets and embarrasing stories. She was hilarious and we would both wheeze at eachother words. We could just look at each other at the same time and burst out laughing without a reason. We would buy random shit off amazon at 3am and we made a promise we would unbox everything on stream.

*time skip ahah*

*y/n pov*
My cast got cut off and so did Tommy's. I walked over to him, he wasn't joking when he said he was 6,3. Tall mf. He opened his arms widely and i ran to him and hugged him for a long time. Wilbur and the others were waiting downstairs. We got in the escalator still holding hands but neither of us cared. We got at our level and Tommy ran to Tubbo and Wilbur and gave them hugs and i quickly ran to Sage and i hugged her. 'You and Tommy holding hands huh, just friends?' Sage whispered in my ear. 'Shut up' I said laughing. I hugged Tubbo and Wilbur and we got to Wilburs car and drove home.

Tubbo and Sage walked home together and Wilbur went to buy groceries so only me and Tommy were left. 'Wanna go inside and unbox our 3am online finds?' You bet your ass i do!'  We both quickly ran inside and saw about 20 packages standing next to the door. 'Holy shit how much did we order??' Dunno, but lets get unboxing! We quickly ran upstairs to my room and Tommy started the stream up. 'WHATS UP CHAT TODAY WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST!!! Y/N! 'Whats up chat!' We got to unboxing and found several things: