date?

enjoy the cover lil rats :)) *jk jk ur cool*

*tommy pov*
We were peacefully watching hamilton when i feel y/n's head on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful. There was a blanket in my reach so i grabbed it and put it over us. I soon fall asleep with my head on hers.

*y/n pov*
I suddenly wake up from a bright light directly in my face. I soon adjust my eyes to the room and see Wilbur standing with his phone in his hand. "Oops, forgot to turn off the flash". I look up and see tommy peacefully sleeping. I shake him to wake him up but he just grunts and hugs me. After a long hug tommy got up and left to go back home since it was getting a bit late.

@WilburSoot

*pic of you and tommy sleeping*

-tommy/n is my new fav ship🥰🥰🥰😄😄😄😍😍😍

@ u/n - WILLIAM SOOT U TWAT I WILL KILL YOU SJKEJWJEJEJENRNDJRJDHEJEHEHEHEHEHEJEJEBDBDJSJ

          @tommyinnitt
              ill help u woman😃👍also:
              JDKDIWIJSJDKRJDKDKDND
              KWKEKEKEJE9EOKEKEJEJEJE
@user235 - theyre so cute byeeee

@nihachu - i second that will

~time skip brought to you by my crippling depression~

*y/n pov*
i wake up from my alarm and immediately wanted to throw it out the window but instead i got ready for school, ate breakfast and was walking with tubso to school. "So you and tommy huh?"  "I do like him tubbo, like like him but i don't think he feels the same way." "y/n you are literally oblivious. When me and tommy are in a call with each other the only thing he can talk about is you! He truly loves you, trust me. thanks tubs, ill see ya later k? see ya y/n.

*tommy pov WHOAAA*
me and sage had bio together so we just said next to eachother because our class sucked. "you and y/n huh?" " I wish sage, i do really like y/n and with that i mean like like so basically love but i don't know if she likes me back or not." "Tommy, my guy, you are literally just as blind as her. She talks non stop about you. She loves you, trust me."
And with that bio was over and i had math all by myself. I just sat in the back per usual and minded my own business and followed the lesson, sort of.

me
hey wanna go on a mc date? its for yt:)

u/n
yeah i would love to! when do u wanna record tomathy?

me
don't call me ToMaThY

u/n
oww im so sorry......... TOMATHY INSIDEOFOUT

me
stop or ill call u n/n (nickname)

u/n
fine deal. but when is the date?

me
is tomorrow okay?

u/n
yea sure see you tomorrow for our date:) goodnight tomathy<3

me
cya tomorrow. goodnight n/n<3

i quickly took a screenshot of that and started smiling at my phone, dumb move. "Tom what are you smiling at over there?" Motherinnit has caught me. "Nothing mum". I tried to close discord but my phone froze and motherinnit read all the messages. "Do you like y/n?" "I do mother, she's everything i want." "Im glad, i like her a lot". I chuckled and went upstairs and texted phil

me
heyyy whatsss upppp philllll

phil
k what do you want child?

me
just gonna ignore you calling me a child but could you build something romantic for me? im going on a mc date...