important A/N

hi, i just wanted to adress some things:

1: Im sorry i haven't been updating but there is a explanation. So basically a few weeks ago i startes going to IRL school again, 3 days per week and one hour on friday for tests. The first week i had a history test that i studied super hard for because i really wanted a good grade. I don't think i have ever studied so much for a test. On friday i went to school and we had to sit in a gymnasium with like 3 different classes. I was casually writing my test when the lady said "5 more minutes". Me and my anxiety flipped tf out because i was on question 14 of 20 and there were no multiple choice questions. I wrote as fast as i fucking could. I just began the last question when the 5 mins where over. Regardless of the last question i had a pretty good feeling about my test. My grade came after about 1,5 week. THIS BITCH LITERALLY GAVE ME A 47/100. I was pissed to say the least. Everything went downhill from here. Every week i had to study for a test. Make a lot of homework and also multiple assignments. After 4 weeks of non-stop studying (im talking weekends to) i got one chill day and holy shit. Best day ever in those after those 4 weeks. Sadly where back to schoolwork 24/7. I also had some missing assignments cuz i got covid in march after my dad and grandma had it (both had to go to the hospital). All of the schoolwork i had to do was stressing me out so much until the point where i was physically sick of the stress and crying on my bathroom floor. My parents found out and called me in sick for the rest of the week and insisted on me relaxing. We contacted my mentor and some of my teachers and found a solution. Ow also i forgot to mension my cat died that i knew my whole life on march 29. Anyway i am now doing better and im on break. Ill try to upload some more. Ly, gome drink some water and eat some food<3.

2: Lately the mcyt/dreamsmp community has been really toxic:
-People editing Niki's (Nihachu) pictures to look like nudes and Niki literally said on stream she wanted to lay in her bed and never wake up.

-Karl is getting daily death threats and  other comments like he ruined mr. beast and much more. He has been eating less.

-Tommy is getting skinnyshamed 24/7 which is just truly sickening. HE IS 17 AND HAS A FAST METABOLISM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT. He literally said on stream he isn't proud of his skinnyness. Also having a fast metabolism is completely healthy and normal. I watch Tommy because i genualy like him as a person.

-Tommy, techno and dreams adresses has been leaked which endangers them and there family. They probably don't feel safe in theyre own fucking house.

-Tubbo literally get fatshamed and called "Chubbo" which is also sickening because he first of all totally isn't and if he was, WHO TF CARES I WATCH TUBBO CUZ HES AND AMAZING PERSON NOT BECAUSE OF HIS GODDAMN WEIGHT.

- Addison Rae has privately messaged dream to kick Tommy of the Dream SMP. Her and her fans leaked Tommy's and Techno's addres and blamed it on Charli D'amelio's fans. Edited and spread around thoae edited pictures of Niki. Told Tommy to kill himself and probably more. I never really had an opinion on Addison Rae but the little respect i had for her is gone

-Sapnap is also getting bodyshamed a lot and he doesn't deserve it at all.

If u have done any of these things or have anything to do with this. Please get off my page and block me.

Thank you for reading.