the stream

(i just put the song cuz its vibey, listen to it if u want:p)

(y/n pov)

I woke up at about 12 pm, still in tommy's arms. I smile to myself before turning around facing tommy. "wake up big man tommy." He slowly opens his eyes and meet mine. He still looks a bit tired and i chuckle at the sight of a half asleep tommy. "goodmorning tommy!" i say "goodmorning y/n, did u sleep well?" i nodded "okay great." tommy said before giving me a kiss on my forehead and getting up. I follow after him.

Wilbur was at his office so we were home alone. I started making some pancake batter whilst tommy brushed his teeth. I soon felt two arms wrap around my waist. "whatcha making?" tommy asked, his morning voice was still a bit there but it sounded nice. "pancakes, do you want chocolate chips?" i asked him chuckling a bit. "uh yeah ofcourse." tommy said quickly. I finished the pancakes and surprisingly didn't burn them or the house down. Tommy was cutting up some fruit as toppings. I started playing some music from my phone whilst connecting it to the bluetooth speaker in the house. 'I don't want to talk' from Wallows came on (if u don't like that song just imagine a different one lmao) me and tommy started singing along and by the time the song was done everything was done for breakfast.

Me and tommy were happily eating while the music kept playing. "What do you wanna do today?" tommy asked "Maybe we can stream together, my setup is done." i answered, tommy agreed.

After breakfast tommy went back to his house to freshen up and i did the same. I just threw on some clothes i liked. I heard a knock on my door at 2 pm. I opened the door and tommy stood in the door frame. "Come in loser." i said to him "Thanks dipshit." he said back. He asked what we should do for the stream and we started thinking. "What if we do skincare and makeup on eachother?" Tommy suddenly said. "You wanna try skincare and makeup?" i asked him. "Yeah why not, i don't really care what people think and i only live once so why the fuck not?"

I said okay and i took my skincare and makeup out of the cabinet and put it on my desk. I send out a tweet with a link to the stream and so did tommy. "Sup stream! were gonna do some skincare and makeup on eachother cuz why not?" chat seemed hype about the stream so that was nice. "k first skincare" i pulled out a few face masks. "tommy which one do you want?" he picked some blue one. "Okay here we go tommy relax your face." i squeezed some of the mask on my pointer and middle finger "simbaaaa." i said putting it on his forehead. "He shivered a bit and chuckled. "You okay toms?" i asked him, giggling at the sight. "Its so cold." he said in between small laughs. I continued putting the mask on tommy while he was staring at me, in the beginning i was a tad flustered but it went away eventually. "Okay all done!  please don't get it in my hair tommy." i said starting to put my hair up. "okay ill try but no promises."

He started applying it on me "simbaaaa." he said mimicking me. It went well until he sneezed and he accidentally put a schmeer on my lips. "TOMMY O MY FUCKING GODDD." i screamed at him running to the bathroom getting water and paper towels. Tommy started laughing as a maniac. I quickly got back with the paper towels and water wiping it off my lips. I was finally done.

"Okay chat we had some technical difficulties because of SOMEONE." i said looking at tommy. "Wait you still got some of the mask on your lips stay still." Tommy said putting his thumb on my lower lip wiping it off. I got very fucking flustered while he sat there focusing on my lips wiping the mask off. "Alright its all gone." tommy said with the sweetest smile. "thanks tommy." i said still being flustered. Thank fuck i could get whole sentence out dammit.

Tommy and i decided to try and make eachother laugh whilst having water in our mouths. "Cock and balls." i said in a monotone serious voice with a poker face. About 0.137 seconds later he spit the water all over me. "TOMMY I SAID SPIT IT TO THE SIDE."   i screamed at him. "IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" tommy shouted back. Then a media share came on with deadpool saying 'Vanessa' then tommy said "im a material gorl." to follow it. I tried keeping my laugh in but failed miserably spitting the water all over tommy and wheezing like a dad laughing at his own joke. "Y/N O MY FUCKING GOD!" tommy screamed at me. "PAYBACK BITCH HAHA!" i screamed right back at him. He looked at me in defeat.

Thankfully the masks had dried finally so we quickly took them off. I put mosturizer on tommy's face and then he put on it my face without putting it in my fucking mouth. "Make up time chat!" i said to chat. I got my concealer and started putting it on tommy " woah woah woah what the fuck are you doing with that lightsaber?" he asked me. "Oh chill don't worry you're gonna look amazing after this. "Okayyy." tommy said hesitantly. I started blending it with my beauty blender. "Why are you putting a sponge on my face?" He asked me "Because then you won't looked as sleep deprived as you are but you don't wanna admit that because your in denial." i said the last part while i booped his nose with the beauty blender. He started half laughing half wheezing. I gave tommy some mascara, blush and contour and left it there since i didn't wanna go all out. It was now tommy's turn......

He grabbed the concealer and started putting it on my face. He actually put it on right. "You know how to put on concealer?" i asked him quite curious "Nieces and lani." he answered. He took the beauty blender and started blending it out. "Ow not that hard dingus." i said whilst he was blending my cheek very hard. "Sorry m'lady." he said and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed a bit and he just continued with the same routine i did on him.

He was done after a little while but he also put eyeliner on me. I grabbed two mirrors and handed one facing backwards to tommy. "Okay were gonna turn them around on 3 okay?" tommy nodded. "1, 2 ,3!" We both turned them around. We were both a tad shocked at eachother skills. "Holy shit my eyelashes are long!" tommy said looking at the mascara. "Can we take it off now i wanna look like me again?" i said yes and grabbed some makeup remover and cotton rounds for him. Tommy actually did a really good job so i kept my makeup on for the rest of the stream. We did ylyl with chat for a bit before ending and thanking everyone for donos, gifts, raid and stuff like that.

"I should go home im knackered." Tommy said. (Knackered means tired btw:p) I agreed with him and walked to the door and he followed behind me. "I had fun today." tommy said while giving me hug. "So did i tommy but please give me some air." i said half wheezing. He quickly apologized "See you soon?" i asked "You know it!" tommy said back just before running back home. I smiled to myself and closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------
NEW CHAPTER HEHE
updates are gonna be really slow cuz i have a bunch of schoolwork to catch up on because i was like really depressed last november, december, january so i missed a lot of school due to my shitty mental health and now i gotta catch to everything so i can do my exams and hopefully pass and study fotography at my next school.
anyway i hoped u guys liked this lmao.
just remember ur really cool and u matter:)
eat and drink smth!<3

also ive been obessed with ash kabosu vlogs lately anyway TOODLES