°•dancing in the living room•°

(so i decided to true and continue this story lol, sorry i was gone for so long.)

y/n pov:

I quickly got changed in my outfit and booted my pc up and started minecraft and discord up, we would begin recording at 1 pm and it was currently 12:50 pm.

TommyInnit
Hey you ready for our date?;p

U/n
Yeah i am can i call you rn?

Not even 2 seconds later tommy called me, i quickly picked up with my facecam and he also already had his on. I was just adding the last finishing touches to my makeup (if u don't like/wear makeup just ignore this) when i caught tommy staring at me with a look in his eyes that i can't really describe. "Tommy you alright there?" "Oh im fine, just admiring you m'lady." I took a sip of my drink and chocked on it with wide eyes. Tommy chuckled at the sight. "Lets just go on the date" i quickly said to change the conversation topic. I logged on the SMP tommy made for the date and saw his all so familiar minecraft skin standing in front of mine with a (your favorite minecraft flower) in his hand. "Here this is for you." he spoke softly. I kindly accepted his gift. "You look really pretty!" Tommy shyly said. A blush crept on my cheecks, "You look very handsome!" i managed to get out. "Follow me pretty." Tommy said and started walking to a mountain on the server, and of course i followed him while smiling. He then stopped on the top of the mountain and he built a beautiful treehouse with an entrance in the shape of a heart, concidentally the sun began to go down in minecraft. Yes this was cheesy af but its cute that he puts so much effort in these things. I climbed on the ladder with tommy following me, as i reached the top it was filled with a bunch of plants and flowers. I just stood there staring at the sight while the bright light of my pc crept on my face. "Oh my god this is beautiful! Did you do all this for me?" "Well first of not as beautiful as you and yeah i did because you deserve it." He said with the most gentle tone ever in his voice.

(time skip brought to you by my doctor that refuses to give me antidepressants)

We got done recording and stopped calling. I knew tommy was home so i quickly ran to his house and knocked on the door. "Oh hey y/n sweetie are you here for tom? he's upstairs in his room." Ms Simons said, i said yeah and thanked her and ran to his room. I opened the door and he was just chilling laying on his bed when i jumped on him hugging me, he was quite surprised. "That was the best minecraft date ive ever been on thank you so much Tommy!" i said while hugging him tightly. "I agree, im glad you liked it, anything for you pretty girl." once again a blush crept on my cheeks and a smile was plastered on my face, He was gently stroking my hair making little braids and such " You know how to braid?" "Yeah i learnt it from lani and tubbo when we were younger." He answered. "Hey you wanna sleep over tonight at my house?" i said to him, "Hey mum can i sleep over at y/n's tonight?" he yelled  "Yeah ofcourse just don't stay up to late!" "Okay thanks mum!" He answered his mum lovingly. I got up but i felt two hands on my waist pulling me back in his arms "Five more minutes?" He said while snuggling me, i just laughed as a response and tommy took it as a yes.

Five minutes later we were walking to my house while jamming to some songs and loudly singing along. We reached my house in no time and i unlocked the door. Tommy grabbed my hands and dragged me inside. We decided to play some board and card games. "Ha! go ahead take four cards pretty boy." i said to him placing down the +4 card from uno, He sadly grabbed the for and placed a blue 7, i guickly knocked on the table so he knows i have one card after placing a yellow 7, thankfully he didn't have yellow so he grabbed a card from the stack. My last card was a yellow 3 so i placed it quickly. He looked at me with defeat in his eyes, i chuckled at him. I walked away "Hey wait i want a consolation prize." tommy whined "Well what kind of consolation prize?" i asked him.

Tommy pov:
I was thinking about my so called prize when a song came on the radio (play the song above the title or just search up "Dos oruguitas" on spotify)
An idea suddenly popped in my head. "This kind of prize, may i have this dance m'lady" i said kneeling down a bit with my hand infront of y/n. She looked a bit surprised but then she smiled softly at me "I would love to have this dance Tomathy." I chuckled and she placed her hand in mine. I couldn't be happier. We were slow dancing in the living room, my hands on her waist and her arms around my neck and we shuffled to the music. She suddenly excited her chin of my shoulder and looked deeply in my eyes with her beautiful e/c eyes. She was mesmerizing with the light of the kitchen illuminating every feature on her face. I looked at her eyes and then her lips and she did the exact same to me. Our faces where inches apart, i leaned in and so did she. Just when we almost closed the gap between us someone barged in out of nowhere.

It was the one and only Wilbur Soot drenched from walking in the rain. He just smiled at us and went upstairs. "Hey guys im gonna take a shower just order something you want for dinner." "Thanks will we order something!" Y/n yelled back at him. She looked into my eyes as we both said "Sushi!" in unison, we chuckled and got to ordering sushi at our favorite sushi place. It came twenty minutes later and y/n answered the door "Hey sexy you live here alone?" i suddenly hear from the door, hell no i know me and y/n aren't dating but shes still mine.

I rushed over and put my arm around her shoulder looking at the delivery guy with an angry face. I towered over him as he quickly gave us the sushi. "Nevermind forget i said anything goodbye." He said quite scared and took off. "Ew that guy gave me the creeps fucking hell." y/n said while looking up to me "oh well atleast im here" i said back. She turned around and stood on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss on my cheeck. "Thank you Tommy, now lets go feast!" she said happily dragging me back inside. We were watching our favorite show while eating sushi and laughing. We ate all the sushi and went to her room and watched a movie on her bed. "Oh fuck i forgot my air mattres." i said, "Oh shit we don't have one either, are you okay with sleeping in the same bed?" she asked me "Yeah ofcourse dummy." "K thanks loser." she answered back while giggling. I watched some edits of us for fun and i was suddenly 4 am. "Shit y/n its fucking 4 am lets go to sleep." She agreed and turned the lights off but we still had natural light coming from her window to still see things. I got sleepy and spooned y/n causing her to be the smaller spoon. I put my arm around her waist and snuggled into her neck. She didn't mind. "Goodnight loser." she said to me, "Goodnight dummy." i replied back before drifting into sleep with the most precious girl in my arms.

---------------------------------------------------------
THANK FUCK FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER AFTER LIKE 6 MONTHS IM SO SO SORRY
K so basically i finally finished school and lost motivation for writing and wanted to focus on myself hoping my mental health would get better but it sadly didn't really so im really bad mentally rn but im trying:) anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:)
cyaa
{also didn't proofread this sorry for any mistakes buh bye}