Prologue

Human emotions are complex to understand, and no one but humans can do it. That's why Endora joined Lumine's trip, Endora wanted to know why does she keep standing, looking for her brother. When Endora ask her the reason, she says "love" and Endora can't understand.

One day, Lumine decided she needs to go back to Kaerin'ah but she can't get me there, because it is a dangerous place for creatures like Endora, so she was looking for someone to take care of me. But almost all tries were failed.

We asked Lisa, but she said she already had a lot of things to do and worry about. We also asked Kaeya, but he said the same Lisa did. Everyone haves their own business, and can't handle their work and taking care of such a magical creature as Endora.

Then, that sweet flower name came to her mind, so we went to the library in Mondstadt. There, Lumine started speaking to someone.

-"Hey, Sucrose" - Lumine greeted the person behind a giant fairytale book, who answered back, ashamed.

-"Traveler...!" - She wasn't expecting someone to interrupt her reading session. -"How are you doing, Honorary Knight? Is everything alright? Does the Knights of Favonius need my help?" - She spoke in such a formal way, but it didn't hide the shame she was feeling.

Lumine and the mint green catgirl started to talk, until Endora noticed they were talking about a book. Exactly the book that Sweet Flower Name was reading.

-"This book?" - She was so embarrassed. - "This book is my guilty pleasure, but still i come here at the library to read the new volumes. It's called "Violets in the Garden" - She seemed to be excited talking about her favorite book. Lumine asked for the plot since Sweet Flower Name wanted to talk about it more.

As Endora could understand, is about a girl who've been treated as a tool, not a human, and she wasn't able to understand the word "I love you" so she starts studying it while she works as a Letter Writer. Something that Endora can relate to.

Sweet Flower Catgirl says she would like to understand love as it is, not as a chemical reaction. So she was planning on studying something so she can understand love in several meanings. Then, Lumine offered her to take care of Endora, so she can study her better. And how can an alchemist react to such an offer? She accepted, and we leaved the Library. Lumine said goodbye to Endora and Sweet Flower, and it was a very emotional moment. Even if my feelings have never been human, I felt like one.

Fly high, Lumine. I will do my best to understand the world by my own and Sucrose.