02

Nights in Mondstadt have always been better than Fontaine ones. The warm sun slowly approaching to your body through the blinds and the windows. And a naughty sun ray touching your face, covered with your blanket. That's how you wake up fully recharged.

Sweet Flower Sucrose finally opened her eyes, she didn't remember what happened yesterday at night, or actually a few hours ago. “What happened?” was a constant question while she was quickly changing her clothes since she slept with her uniform. Endora just said she was unconscious and the Blonde Prince saved Sugar Princess this time. “Blonde Prince?” said Sucrose, while a pinky red cotton candy blush started to appear in Sweet Flower's face.

The Truth is when she arrived with Timaeus, a blonde man, with a cold vibe, appeared in the place, and carried Sucrose to her place. Endora doesn't know how he knows where she lives, but It didn't even matter, Sucrose safety was first. Blonde Prince didn't look suspicious, actually he seems to have a warm water heart, and that's why Endora didn't react aggressively.

Magically he opened the door of the small house of Sweet Flower Princess. And with the lights off, he went upstairs to the bedroom. While she was talking asleep, Endora could just notice she said the following words: “Bedo”, “Love” and “Dora”; And the Prince smiled as he put the Princess to bed and placed a blanket above her passed out body. the Prince took a bench Sucrose's have near her dresser, and sat next to her for a while. He might've not said anything to her, but his eyes were talking by themselves. There's a great feeling inside him, but I can't figure out if it was Love or Worry, After all Endora isn't a human and doesn't know how a human feeling feels like.

—“And you must be the creature who joined Honorary Knight's adventure a while ago.” — He was so confident of himself. —“What are you doing here and why with Sucrose?”

Sucrose seemed like she needed to keep me in secret until she says so, so Endora didn't say any word. But as if he could read my mind, Blonde Man spoke to me again.

—“I know it's not good to keep an Investigation as a secret, but since you're Sucrose's secret, I will keep you hide.” —He smiled to me, and I moved around, as if i didn't hear his words. But once again, he spoke to me in that confident voice. —“Let's make a Deal.” —He said. —“I will keep in silence, but you will take care of this girl as I did since always. After all, I know what are you, and the information Sucrose is searching for is basic knowledge for me. Do we have a deal?”

I offered my fin to him, and we made it. He leaved the room but before closing the door, he looked again to the Sleepy Sugar Beauty. That scene will be only in my mind and Bedo's.

At the next day, Sucrose was full of commission. She said she needed to take some books from the library, and she needed to buy some things at the bargains. She was so fulled of energy. Her outfit totally complemented her vibe. Her long dark green skirt, those black boots with small heels and the sweater-like black blouse was the best outfit she would never have used. But even if our day was full of pendants, Endora didn't stop thinking about the feeling in the Prince.

—“Endora wants to know how real feelings are.” — I said to sucrose, in a low voice. —“How Can Endora understand human feelings?”

—“Humans can understand human stuff.” — were the words of my master Sucrose. — “If you want to understand, you must be a human.” —An unconfident voice started talking instead of Sucrose's happy one. —“My researchs can't help you understand how love feels like without making it look like a useless chemical reaction. I'm afraid but I can't help you this time, Endora” — That's all she said.

—“Endora wants to be a human. Can Sweet Flower Sucrose turn Endora into one?” —Was my question, that in a magical creature point of view, didn't look so strange.

Sucrose wasn't sure, but a great idea came to her mind when we were at Timaeus place.

—“Timaeus, I'm asking you for Azoth powder and a piece of Lazurita Varunada for tomorrow. Can you help me with it?” — She said, while speaking in a hurry.

—“Of course, Sucrose.” —He was so confident of himself. —“Timaeus, the best alchemist after you and Albedo can help you with the commission.”

There's a new feeling inside him, another feeling I can't understand. But in any way, Sucrose thanked him for the favor and we both left the place. She was in a hurry, because the one she's going to visit was about to leave the place, so she must hurry. But in the mid of the road, a few Hydro Slimes appeared in the place. Sucrose, unable to move a single limb, fell to the ground in fear for her life. There, a wolf appeared. No, nevermind, he was a boy, but his soul wasn't. While screaming the word “Lupical” several times, he approached to us, and offered a hand.

—“Slimes no longer hurt Mint candy. Slimes afraid of Razor. But Razor just protects Mint Candy.” —He was the sweetest soul I've never seen. —“Is Mint Candy okay? Did Razor Protect Mint Candy and Water Fairy?”

—“We are fine. Thank you...” —Sucrose thanked and remembered his name. —“...Razor. What are you doing here?” —She was curious about the boy's situation.

—“Bennett asked Razor to eat in Good Hunter with him. Razor said yes. But Razor got lost in Forest. And now Razor sees Mondstadt better.” — He replied. —“Bennett waiting for me, I need to go.” —And after those innocent words leaved his mouth, he already did it too.

We took several routes, and after half of an hour we arrived the entrance of Dragonspine, my nightmare horror. A woman approached us and asked us something.

—“Sucrose, right?” —She said. —“You don't come here often if it's not to visit Mr. Albedo.” —She seems to have her mouth full of truths. —“Unfortunately he leaved a long while ago. I'm surprised you didn't see him, maybe you two took different paths.”

Sucrose seemed to be dissaponinted, and somehow sad. She went to a fallen tree and sat there, while appreciating the  cold landscape. She seemed to be disappointed, but after a while, a gloved hand touched her shoulder.