15

Two men appeared in front of us when we didn't realize. The first one was a short blue-haired young man, and the other was a tall brown-haired man. They both seemed to be acquaintances.

—“Are you Sucrose?” —The bard asked. —“I commissioned you some items, Are they ready?”

—“Yes, I am Sucrose! And here's your commission” —I answered to the bard, while giving him a small bag, with the items in it.

He took them, and checked the bag. He smiled at me and chuckled. “Ehe!” he said. And after delivering the first commission, Mr. Zhongli asked for his. Albedo gave him a similar bag as mine, and as Mr. Venti did, Mr. Zhongli checked the bag. He thanked both of us, and then, the bard held Zhongli's arm.

—“Can we leave now, Zhongli?” —He asked to him. —“I want to go to Angel's Share now!”

—“If you're willing to pay, I'm willing to walk you, Venti.” —Mr. Zhongli was so confident of himself.

—“Touché...” —Venti brayed —“Well, I am willing to pay but you...!” —He tried to pull Zhongli's ponytail. —“... Don't ask for such an expensive drink!”.

They both, taking each other by the arm, they leaved the place. They seemed to be pretty close. Venti was a very outgoing and impulsive person, and Zhongli was very serious, but understanding. They got along very well. I admire their friendship.

Me and Albedo watched how they two leaved the place, and looked at each other. The delivery of the commission was very quick, and the weather was so nice. It was a beautiful occasion. And being near the tree of lovers, my heart was beating fast.

—“I finished my work from today, did you?” —Albedo asked to me.

—“Yes, I finished my work of today!” —I answered. —“And it's pretty early, do you wanna go home now?”

—“No” —He answered to me. —“I think today's a good day, and we are in such a good location.” —He was describing the day. —“Can we stay here a little longer?”

My heart was about to jump out of my body. I wanted to go home, but I also wanted to spend time with Albedo. I accepted his proposal. We both walked to the side of the lake, behind the giant tree, and we sat on there.

—“And how was your day, Sucrose?” —He asked to me.

—“My day?” —I said. —“It was pretty calm, I didn't have any commission but Venti's.”

—“Is that so?” —He said. —“I'm glad you're not overworking anymore, I will make your schedule more light, so you will not overwhelm yourself in work, you workaholic sugar princess.” —He said to me. —“I love you, Sucrose.”

—“I love you too, Albedo.” —I said to him.

Albedo moved near to me. He put his right hand on top of mine, which was holding me. He brought his left hand to my jaw, and I tried to bring my face closer to his. I closed my eyes, the magic was about to happen. I felt sweet butterflies in my stomach. But in a short time, before he enchanted me, my happiness turned to anxiety. I moved my face, panicky, and covered my face with both hands and got scared.

—“I'm sorry!” —I apologised. —“I can't kiss you!” —I said.

—“What do you mean, Sucrose?” —He was confused. —“If you don't want us to kiss, it's totally understandable. I will not force you to do something you're not comfortable with.”

—“Albedo, I'm a loser.” —Some tears started falling through my face, I was ashamed. —“I'm a noob, a novice, a beginner, a rookie.” —I was telling him. —“I don't know how to give you a kiss, I don't know how to make you happy, I don't know if you're going to feel satisfied. I'm sorry, I...” —He interrupted me.

—“You are kidding right?” —He was serious. —“What in the world makes you think we are dating because I want you to “satisfy me”?” —Albedo held my wrists—“Sucrose, I love you, And I don't care if you don't know how to do such things, as long as I'm with you, nothing in the world matters. I don't know how to kiss either, I don't know how to be a boyfriend, and I don't know how to be a dad either. Still, I'm trying, because I love you both Endora and you.” —He looked at my eyes. —“Sucrose, Let's learn together how to be a couple, let's learn together how to be parents, let's learn together how to be happy with each other.”

Albedo's words were true, totally true. We didn't were born knowing all of this stuff, and we are both novices. Being in Albedo's company was all I wanted for a long time. He is such a confident person, and he irradiates me with his shine. His confidence was contagious. In a way, I was comforted to know that despite having different job ranges, Albedo and I were silly lovey doves. We didn't know what was love, and still we are here, together.

I was filled with confidence and decided to take the next step. I was sick of always feeling useless, I was sick of feeling stupid for not knowing things like knowing how to kiss. I want to show the world that Sucrose is a brave woman, and that she is valuable.

I pounced on Albedo, staying on top of him. I was nervous, but this time it was not because I was a rookie, but because finally the magical moment that we both waited for so long. Albedo looked me in the eyes, amazed. My hands resting on his chest, and his arms holding me. Our lips called each other. And in a blink, they were together. It was happening, my first kiss, with the man I was deeply in love with.

The warmth of his lips made me feel so happy and comfy. His hands caressing my cheeks, turning them red as a strawberry. I felt that I could die in peace from that moment. If that was a no-knowledge kiss, I wonder how one well done would feel.

We were both leaning on the tree of lovers, while our love grew more and more. I want to live a kiss like that again, I want to do it every day. I want to kiss him when he wakes up, when we say goodbye to go to work and before going to sleep.

Since that day, our kisses became frequent. My wishes became true. And sincerely, Endora died of happiness every time she saw us kiss each other from time to time. I no longer knew if my relationship with Albedo was to make Endora happy, to make Albedo happy or to make me happy. And the truth, I think they are both.