05

“When You're Here, my heavy body turns into a feather
And when you hug me like that, my cold heart turn into a bonfire”

Sucrose, excited by Timaeus's request, finished her tasks to go home as early as possible, not without being able to make a visit to the crimson knight, the queen of the explosives.

At the entrance of the Seat of the Knights of Favonius, Sucrose asked to someone if “The Spark Knight still punished”, and they denied it. Walking into the place, Sucrose was looking for her. And there she comes, walking downstairs with her red costume, as usual.

—“Did anyone call for Klee?” — She shouted.

—“I am!” — Sucrose answered to Klee, while, taking my hand, walked to her. —“I am here for you meeting someone...” —Sucrose hold Endora in front of her, and I was surprised by the Knight's size and age, she was...young... —“Her name is Endora, would you hang out with her today? I might be busy so...” —She got interrumpted

—“Are you going on a date, aren't you?” — Klee seemed to know it all, Sucrose suddenly blushed, but she didn't deny. —“Don't worry, Klee will take care of niece Endora!” —She accepted Sucrose's request.

Sucrose said goodbye to me, and leaved the quickest for being in time, but she met someone at the entrance of the Seat of the Knights of Favonius. Yes, you are right, she met that blonde prince once again. They greeted eachother, but Sucrose insisted to leave. Albedo, confused by Sucrose's unusual behavior with him, walked to Klee to ask her what's going on.

—“Sucrose's first date, Albedo!” —She answered.

Albedo's face wasn't good enough to be in peace. Albedo didn't seem upset, but didn't seem happy either. Klee told us how she realized it.

Klee heard by her big bro about Endora being in observation, so she took the task of looking of her, but silently. Then, at Alchemy Place, she heard Timaeus and Sucrose quick chat.

—“I've heard there are beautiful sweet flowers at Windrise, and I was wondering if you would like going to see them...” — Timaeus explained the request to Sucrose, who was excited by the word “sweet flower”, but her excitement face changed when he finished explaining the conditions. —“But I would like to go just you and me, not that girl.” — He said, looking to Endora.

Sucrose, questioning the request several times finally came to a conclusion; Yes, she will go. She said she will be asking Klee to take care of her, since she's Albedo's Younger Sister, and that's where Klee ran to the Seat of The Knights of Favonius for waiting for her.

Albedo, when hearing the whole story, leaved the place for “Finishing pendant tasks”, but Endora could figure out what was happening. He was upset, no, he was jealous.

“When You're Here, my heavy body turns into a feather
And when you hug me like that, my cold heart turn into a bonfire
But when you leave, even the hardest stone called heart can be easily broke”

Endora had a good time with Klee, we both played some games and did some cute drawings. Between one of them Endora did was a draw of Endora, Red Klee, Sucrose Flower and Mr. Albemist, I can't wait for Sucrose to see it.

Time passed real quick, and at 17:30 Sucrose came back to the Seat of the Knights of Favonius

Time passed real quick, and at 17:30 Sucrose came back to the Seat of the Knights of Favonius. She was dissaponinted, really dissaponinted. Sweet Flower Princess greeted Klee, and we leaved the quickest. The way home was silent, and when we arrived, Sucrose just threw herself on the bed, and started crying. Between tears, she spoke

—“My first date was ruined by the first person I fell in love with” —She said while sobbing

Endora is really bad at understand feeling, but this time, her body acted for itself. My small arms covered her wet blue body. A warm feeling started to rise in my cleansing heart.

When You're Here, my heavy body turns into a feather
And when you hug me like that, my cold heart turn into a bonfire
But when you leave, even the hardest stone called heart can be easily broken
You make my body act for itself, even if I don't understand”

—“Timaeus and I were looking at Windrise's flowers, even if they weren't sweet flowers, I wanted to see them.” —While hugging the pillow, she started speaking and telling the story —“Then, he started to talk about feeling and I...” — She sobbed. —“I wanted to know what he feels for me, but he...” —Did a small pause. —“He appeared.”

For the first time, a feeling of connection was being replaced for other one, which wasn't bad, but wasn't that good.

That day, Timaeus, holding hands with Sucrose, spoke face-to-face to her. He was excited and nervous by telling her his true feelings.

—“Life is short for saving the feelings you have for someone, isn't it?” —He asked to her. —“Do you have feelings for someone, Sucrose?”

—“Yes, Timaeus.” —She replied nervously. —“I have feeling for someone, do you, too?”

—“Yes, Sucrose.” —He replied too —“I have beautiful feelings for a beautiful flower in this garden called Teyvat.” —Then, holding tightly the hand of his loved one, his love confession started to be confessed —“Sucrose, from the bottom of my heart, I...” —he got interrumpted.

—“I've got new tasks for you, Sucrose” — The blonde prince appeared. —“So I need you to finish them the quickly you can” —Albedo said, while approaching to her and trying to take her hand. —“And I will meet you at the Dragons...” —He couldn't finish his word.

—“I finished my daily tasks, these can wait for tomorrow.” — Said Sucrose, being upset about Albedo's interrumption.

—“It’s okay, Sucrose.” —Albedo turned around. —“Then I'm glad to say I will have a new assistant tomorrow If you don't want to finish them.”

Albedo finished his release, and walked in the way of Dragonspine camp. Sucrose, in the fear of losing her dream job, leaved Timaeus at Windrise and followed Albedo to the entrance of Dragonspine. She worked all day, and after that day, all days have been busy for Sucrose. Even the weekends, Sucrose have been working on extremely simple but lots of tasks by Albedo. The Sweet Flower got frozen by the cold mountain breeze.