12

Having someone at home who calls you "mom" is the most comforting feeling in the whole world. I used to see Endora as a little sister who reminds me of Glucose, the girl I left in home. And how the time passed, I started to get attached to her. My feeling of protecting Endora became stronger. And that's how I started seeing her as a daughter, but I didn't expect her to call my Master, now boyfriend, as her dad. I'm thankful of her existence.

At the night, we both were already with our pajamas, sitting at the couch, cuddling each other, when we heard a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. He was there. My Blond Kreidenprinz. He was holding a small package. I let him enter the house and Endora ran to him for hugging him. Albedo held her in his arms while kissing her forehead. Every of his actions warms my heart, because he really look like a lovely dad. Then, he looks at me.

—“Do you want a kiss too, Sucrose?” — he teased me, while opening his arms, inviting me to a familiar hug.

I walked to him. And as quickly as I got near, he held me by my waist. A chill ran from feet to head. We three were hugging each other, it was such an emotional moment. I felt how Albedo's lips were in my head, kissing my hair.

—“Don't you wanna kiss my lips instead?” —I said as a joke.

—“Sure” — He answered while holding my waist harder, trying to get me closer to him. I got panicked and tried to get out of his arms. He was surprised. —“Why are you trying to scape from Albedo's arms?” — He asked to me.

—“I-I was j-joking, Albedo!” —I nervously said to him. —“I... Don't know how to kiss properly and I'm afraid of dissapoint you...” — I answered.

—“You don't have to worry about such a silly thing, Honey ” — Honey... I like that, is a sweet nickname. —“It doesn't matter if you don't know how to kiss because I don't either. Do you still want to?” — He asked me.

—“Let's do it in some other occasion.” — I declined his request.

We saved the pancakes I did with Endora a while ago for him, so he served two in a plate and applied some butter and maple syrup. And when he started eating, his happiness face spoke for itself. And the time passed real quick. We three spent some time sitting on the couch, taking about fun stuff, laughing and cuddling. All together, as the family we were now.

—“Mom, I'm sleepy”. —Endora yawned.

Albedo helped me carrying her and waking upstairs. He opened Endora's bedroom door and I placed Endora onto her bed. Softly covered her in the blankets and then, silently, leaved.

We walked downstairs and sat once again in the couch to keep talking. We were sitting distant at the couch, so Albedo arranged himself in such a way that there was a small space for someone. Then, He gently tapped his thighs, as an invitation to lean on him. I moved gently and sat on his lap, and he carefully he surrounded my body with his arms. It was a warming moment. And as we talked about work, interests and stuff we like, the time passed real quickly.

Every second that passed, the couch seat was closer to our back. And without realizing it, we both fell asleep, hugged and tired. I started feeling things that in my life I had never felt. His warm hands on my neck, his breathing on me, and his lips brushing my forehead. I felt so peaceful that I did not care anything in the world more than being together. Yes, that's what I wanted.

We woke up late again. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He didn't move at all, and also asked me to don't.

—“Sucrose, don't move, please.” — He said. —“Let's stay like this a little more”

—“I'm not moving, Albedo” — I answered to him. —“Please, hug me like this more often.” —I requested

—“I will hug you everytime I got a chance.” —He was squeezing his face into my head, trying to kiss me. Then, an idea came to his mind. —“If we're going to sleep together, why not better moving to a bed?” —He unconsciously asked such a unexpected request. —“I mean, If you're next to me, I don't care what we are going to sleep, but my back would thank you a lot.”

—“Can we?” —I asked to him, somehow dissaponinted

—“Can we what?” —He didn't understand me.

—“Can we... sleep together even... not being... married?” — I nervously asked him. —“I mean, people may speak a lot already about you coming to my house very often, is it correct about we sleeping together, Albedo?” —I didn't get an answer.

We got up, while folding the blankets and placing them in the correct place. That day I made some Teyvat egg toast for breakfast, and when the butter was melting, some chaotic ondine walked downstairs asking about the smell. After having our breakfast, we changed our clothes and then headed to our work. We met at afternoon for having dinner, and after work to finally go home. And that's how our sweet family spent the time since that glorious day.

I've always dreamed with a family as lovely as mine was. I've always dreamed to be loved, and I was finally loved, and by two persons I also love. It was so unreal, but so satisfying.

But even if I was happy, I still had my doubts. Why would Albedo, a Chief Alchemist with a lot of Knowledge, fall in love of me, his width assistant? I had my doubts, and I was constantly worried about the answer I might have, and that's why I've never asked him why does he love me. My sources of information were the only way.

I headed to the library at the Seat of the Knights of Favonius, looking for the best love-advicer, shocking librarian; Lisa