Without hiding ❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Two weeks passed. Today is the first day of recording the film and Jen and David continue their relationship in secret.
They are going to the recording separately, talking on the phone and thinking about how to talk about their relationship.
Jen: Hey baby, I'm leaving the house now!
David: Hey baby, me too!
Jen: Better on recordings, we should be discreet ... You know, gossip runs fast!
David: Yes, you are right! But how do I control myself?
Jen: It will be difficult, but we can do it !!! And we're going to have a lot of kissing scenes, so ...
David: I can't wait !!!
Jen: Me too!
David: My love, we can't hide forever, what are we going to do?
Jen: I don't know ... We can do it formally or informally ...
David: What do you mean?
Jen: We can call a journalist and give a formal interview or go out on the street on purpose for the paparazzi to photograph us and after the news comes out, we confirm.
David: the second option is much more fun !!
Jen: So, it will be so! I'm almost there, baby, I love you!
David: I love you too, my beautiful!
Jen and David make their way to the studios, David arrives first, greets everyone and goes to his dressing room. Jen arrives a few minutes later and does the same.
As soon as he finishes getting ready, David leaves his dressing room, passes in front of Jen's dressing room that is next to his and knocks on the door, she's ready too.
David: Are you ready?
Jen: Yes sir !!
David looks at Jen and admires how much more beautiful she looks each day.
David: Time has only done you good. How you look more and more beautiful.
Since there was no one around, looking at them, they gave a peck.
Jen: Time has also done you good, my love. Each day more beautiful!
David: Shall we go?
Jen: Yes !!!
They arrive at the recording studio and are all waiting for them and Peter says a few words before starting.
Peter: Well, first of all, thank you all for being here! Jen and David thank you for agreeing to make this film with me, it will be fun at least !!! Good job to all folks. Let's start!
Everyone applauds and goes to their seats, Jen and David will record their first scene together after so many years.
David: Are you nervous?
Jen: A little nervous and anxious and I don't even know why ...
David: It's been a long time since we last entered a studio together!
Jen: I'm really happy to be here with you!
David kisses Jen's hands.
David: Me too, you can't imagine how much!
Pedro: Attention, silence in the studio please ...
Jen and David are going to record the scene where their characters meet for the first time. Peter authorizes the recording to begin.
David: Hi, can I sit here?
Jen: Yes, of course, feel free.
David: Sorry to intrude, but you look sad ...
Jen: You too ...
David: I'm John, nice to meet you.
Jen: Brianna, nice to meet you too.
They shoot the scene and everyone in the studio talks about Jen and David's inexplicable chemistry.
Peter: This is amazing !!! Like? Many years later and nothing has changed ...
David (John): So, we're two widowers trying to forget the pain here !!!
Jen (Brianna): Yes, I think so!
Between one dialogue and another, they had breaks. In these intervals they stayed close all the time, but without exchanging affection and kiss because nobody knew that they are dating.
Jen and David will now record their characters' first kiss scene. They had to move because it was an outside scene. When they get there, the team is waiting for them.
Peter: Whoever was missing arrived!
Jen will touch up her makeup and go to her place. Jen and David get in the car, to start recording the scene.
Peter: Attention, silence please ... RECORDING!
Jen (Brianna): Thank you for bringing me home.
David (John): You don't have to thank me. So is that your home?
Jen (Brianna): Yes ...
The two get out of the car and walk to the door of the house where Jen's character lives.
David (John): Thank you for this amazing night, I haven't felt so good, so happy and so alive in a long time!
Jen (Brianna): I have to thank you. I say the same, I thought I would never feel this way again ...
David (John): How?
Jen (Brianna) stares into David (John) 's eyes, he holds his hands and they come closer, almost keeping their faces together.
Jen (Brianna): In love, completely in love.
They look at each other, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. For those who were watching from outside, it didn't look like acting, it was for real and it really was.
David (John): You changed my life ...
Jen: And you mine ...
John and Brianna kiss at that moment. David and Jen put all the intensity into that kiss, giving themselves over as if no one was there to see them. They were supposed to stop kissing, but they got so excited that they continued. Peter yells to cut the recording and they stop.
Peter approaches the two.
Peter: I don't even have words to describe what I just saw, it was incredible, wonderful, you are the best actors I've ever worked with !!!
Jen: Thank you Peter.
They recorded some scenes and it was time for them to go home. Jen went to her car and David to hers and already in their respective homes and talk on the phone.
David: How I wanted to hug you, kiss you, shout at everyone how much I love you today !!!
Jen: Me too! Soon we will not have to hide from anyone! Everyone will know.

1 month later

It was the day that Jen and David arranged to go out together, without having to hide. David is at Jen's house and they get in the car and go out into the street. When they got to where they wanted to go, David, who was driving, saw a paparazzi photographing them in the car. He goes down, opens the door for Jen who goes down, they give a peck, smile and go walking hand in hand with their fingers intertwined and they continue to be photographed. They go into some stores, go out with some shopping, get back in the car and leave for Jen's house.
They arrive at Jen's house and David hugs her from behind and kisses her neck
David: They must be popping up a lot of news by now!
Jen: They sure don't waste any time !! Now everyone is already aware. In a little while the phone will start ringing without stopping.
David: We don't have to hide from anyone now.
Jen turns to face David and puts her arms around her neck.
Jen: It is a huge relief not to have to hide anymore, to be able to go out on the street, when people are around we can touch, hug, kiss, without fear!
David: I love you so much, so much, so much!
Jen: I love you more !!
They kiss passionately, but Jen's phone rings, it's Court.
Jen answers and David is beside her.
Jen: Hello dear !!
David: Hey Court !!
Court: Hi, couple of the year !!! There is no other topic to talk about except the two of you, social media is crazy !!!
Jen: We were already waiting for this, right?
Court: Of course it is! I just called to see how you are doing.
Jen: Happy as we have never been before !!!
David: That's it !!
David says and kisses Jen's cheek.
Court: Love is beautiful ... Seeing you happy makes me happy too! Tomorrow we talk, bye and I love you both so much!
Jen & David: We love you !!! Goodbye.
Jen: I'm exhausted! Today was a long day, I just want a shower and my bed !!!
David: I think I'm going home too, I need to pack up there, Cleo will be here tomorrow!
Jen: It's true !!! I'm finally going to meet you.
David: Yes, I'm going to talk to her about us, I want her to hear from me and not from gossip sites.
Jen: You're right, my love!
Jen takes David to the door, they say bye.
David: Don't forget ...
Jen: What?
David: That I love you more than anything in this world, baby!!!
Jen: I love you so, so, so much too, honey!
They kiss and David leaves. Jen takes her shower and falls into her bed, tomorrow she will meet Cleo for the first time.