Positive or Negative? 😱

Jen doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know if she talks to David about it or keeps it to herself. David turns his head and looks at Jen, who has her head turned to the side.
David: Hey... what are you thinking?
He says approaching Jen that she is sitting and hugging her from behind and he ends up seeing the news open on Jen's ipad and is startled.
David: Honey, are you reading stuff about pregnancy? What am I not knowing?
Jen, who is still confused, tries to tell David what happened and he is confused too.
Jen: everything I felt is written here, everything. I opened the screen and it wasn't the initial one, this screen appeared and I don't even know how it happened.
David smiles and turns Jen to face him.
David: swear you didn't understand my love? There are no coincidences...
Jen: can't be, how is that possible??
David: there are miracles, my love, there are miracles!!! We will only know by doing the test.
Jen: I won't create any expectations so I don't get frustrated, I know the pain I will feel if it goes wrong.
David takes Jen's hand and strokes her face.
David: I know honey, it will work!!!
Jen smiles, hugs David and they buy lots of pregnancy tests.
Jen: don't we buy a lot?
David: Well yes, but it's for us to be 100% sure. In a little while they will arrive here and we will put an end to this doubt.
Jen: Why am I nervous? Oh my!
David approaches Jen and leans her head against his chest.
David: It's going to be okay, negative or positive, it's going to be okay.
Jen: yes you are right dear.
Some time later, the tests are delivered to Jen's house.
Jen: The moment of truth has arrived!
David: stay calm, don't blame yourself.
Jen: yes! I will...
They go to Jen's room, she goes to the bathroom, unpacks all the tests, does what she needs to do, and leaves the bathroom to wait beside David.
Jen: five minutes!
David: the longest five minutes of my life!
After 5 minutes, Jen goes back to the bathroom to see the test result, but she stands in front of them and can't see the result. David is surprised by the delay and goes to the bathroom.
David: baby what happened? What is the result?
Jen: I don't know, I can't!
David: So let's do this together?
Jen: yes.
She says smiling and taking the tests out of the pans, puts them on top of the sink and the two look at the tests and Jen as much as she didn't want to feel the impact and David too. Of the 5 tests, 4 were negative and the last one had a very weak second risk. They look at each other, kiss, hug and Jen ends up crying.
Jen: It was just a coincidence.
She says hugging David more tightly.
David: It wasn't time, my love.
Jen: I can't have a child my age.
David: Hey, it's hard but not impossible, let's make it! If not by natural means, it will be by another, don't surrender like that!
Jen looks David in the eye and he wipes her tears as they caress David's face.
David: Listen, we've waited a lifetime to be together and look at us now, let's get married!
Jen: yes it's true! It must be the stress that is affecting my physical health.
David: I'm staying here today, I'm not leaving you alone.
Jen was much more shaken than she thought by the negative result.
Jen: What would I be without you?
David: You know I'm with you for anything, anything, right?
Jen: yes I know! Thanks for being awesome, I love you.
David: I love you more!
Jen is feeling some headache and her body is sorry.
Jen: I'm going to shower and try to sleep.
David: Do it honey, it's been a long day!
Jen spends a lot of time in the bathroom, to the point where David knocks on the door to see if she's okay and she claims she is.
David: seriously?
Jen, yes, I just have a headache.
David: what can I do?
Jen approaches David.
Jen: Can you shower me with kisses and affection? Stay with me until I fall asleep?
David: of course I will!
They kiss passionately, lie down on the bed, David wraps Jen in his arms and holds her until she sleeps.
The next day, David wakes up and sees that Jen is sleeping, goes to the bathroom and sees the box that the tests came from on the floor and takes it to throw away. But he hears a noise and when he looks he finds a test inside.
David: what?
Jen starts to wake up and David goes back to bed.
David: good morning my love, did you sleep well?
Jen: good morning love, I slept great! Why are you like this?
David: I found something in the bathroom.
David and Jen go to the bathroom and he shows them the test and says it was in the box.
Jen: forgot this one? Well, throw it in the trash honey.
David says no and asks Jen to take that test so they can be free at once. She agrees, takes the test, waits the five minutes and looks at the result. They stare at each other, not saying a word.