The perfect night 😍💍

David is awake very early. Today he took the day off to do more things for the marriage proposal. He goes to the place where everything will happen to check the space he actually has and also buys the ring. David calls Lisa to ask for her help.
Lisa: Hi David!
David: Hi Lisa, how are you?
Lisa: I'm fine! You?
David: Every day I get nervous and anxious. I need your help today!
Lisa: can you talk, what do you need?
David: That you stay with Jen today. I'm going to have to go there today and I'm also going to buy the ring, I'll let her know in a little while that I'm going out for the day and I know the woman I have and I know how she's going to look.
Lisa: Of course, as soon as you let her know she gives me a signal and I'll call her, right?
David: Thank you so much!! I have to go, I have to call her and then I have a long way to go!
Lisa: bye, good luck!
David calls Jen right away.
David: Hey baby, good morning!
Jen: Hi, good morning honey.
David: Did you sleep well?
Jen: not much and you?
David: Also not so much. I called to let you know that I'm going to need to take a short, quick trip very close by today and I'll be gone all day.
Weird Jen, how did a trip appear so suddenly? Overnight?
Jen: Suddenly?
David: Actually, it wasn't sudden.
Jen gets even more upset after David says this.
Jen: and you didn't tell me anything? We were together yesterday!!!
Jen says a little disappointed and annoyed.
David: baby, please try to understand me.
Jen: I swear I'm trying! Where are you going? Or can't tell me either.
David: Sorry honey... You'll understand soon enough.
Jen: Alright, you better go right? Goodbye.
Jen hangs up the phone without even letting David make an answer. He's sad that Jen is like this, but he's hoping he just knows it's going to be worth all the effort he's making. He tells Lisa that he just got off the phone with Jen and says that she reacted as he imagined. Lisa tells her that she's going to wait a while and that she's going to call Jen. David takes the house and car keys and goes to the place where he's going to ask Jen to marry him. Meanwhile, Jen is at her house still pretty upset about the conversation she and David had. Lisa calls her.
Lisa: hey joo!
Jen: hey flooshy.
Jen says in a slightly sad voice.
Lisa: what happened? You look sad.
Jen: David called me saying he was going to travel 5 minutes before he left, I was with him yesterday, he didn't tell me where he was going or why, but it's very close to here.
Lisa: Do you trust David?
Jen: yes?
Lisa: So there's no reason to worry, he would never do anything to hurt you and you know it. He is the person who loves you the most in this world! I'm going there to be with you, wait for me.
Jen: ok I'm waiting for you.
Some time later, David arrives at the place and a man waits for him. David smiles and his smile is huge.
David: It's perfect! It's going to be amazing, I'm sure. I've waited my whole life for this!
David says with his eyes shining and emotional for that man who wants happiness for his relationship. The man hands David some keys and leaves, leaving David alone and he makes a call to a jewelry store. He orders a unique ring made for Jen and asks them to deliver it to the address he sent. The salesperson tells him it will take a week to get ready and David says it's okay.
At Jen's house, Lisa tries to reassure her.
Lisa: don't be like that Jen, I already told you that David would never do anything to hurt you.
Jen: I know, but what made me upset is that he didn't have to tell me anything he needed to travel, he called me to talk when he was leaving home.
Lisa holds Jen's hand.
Lisa: don't worry, trust your boyfriend? He will tell you everything when he can.
Jen smiles and hugs Lisa.
• A week later •

David is at his house when the doorbell rings. It's a delivery man, he brings the ring to David. He looks at the ring before the delivery man leaves and when he opens the box he gaps at what he sees.
David: Oh my God, he's a lot more handsome than I thought he would be.
The ring is rose gold set with diamonds and has a large pink diamond and around it also has several diamonds.

Looking at the ring and his eyes shining, David says to himself: "This is going to be the most perfect day of my life! Now I need to go there, once I get there I'll call Jen and talk her to come too

Looking at the ring and his eyes shining, David says to himself: "This is going to be the most perfect day of my life! Now I need to go there, once I get there I'll call Jen and talk her to come too. The day has come!!!"
David takes the keys to the car and the place where the proposal is to take place and leaves.
A while later David arrives there. It is a house on a mountain, isolated from the centers, from the busy cities. David wanted something very private to be a very intimate moment between him and Jen. David tidies up some things that were still missing and then calls Jen.
David: Hi my love, don't ask any questions, just come to this address and I'll tell you and trust me.
Jen is amazed on the other side, not understanding anything but she agrees and David gives the address.
Jen: I haven't understood anything for days honey, but I'm going, I'm just going to change my clothes.
David: You will understand soon, I am waiting for you. I love you very much.
Jen: I love you so much too honey. See you soon!
Jen is going to change clothes and do some makeup because she had a clean face. She picks up a black dress printed with white micro flowers, with long sleeves made of very light fabric and loose on the body, with a v-neckline and a high-heeled, flesh-colored shoe. Then she does her makeup and fixes her hair making curls in it. She takes her purse, her car keys and goes to meet David, not imagining what will happen.
When Jen arrives with the car, she thinks it strange: "Am I in the right place? So isolated from everything, this way..." When she drives a little further, she sees a mountain and a house and sees David also in front of her and smiles. David approaches and helps Jen out of the car and they kiss.
Jen: Hey, where are we? What's happening?
David: welcome my dear. Ready for the unforgettable night you will have tonight?
Jen: yes? I'm ready!
Jen says stuttering and David takes her hand and they go to the house and when Jen sees and is delighted. David is on her side.
Jen: Wow, this is so beautiful honey! So that was it...
Jen looks at David, pats his face and gives him a peck.
David: Yes, I was doing all that. But what you're seeing is just the beginning.
Jen: Oh my God!!! David, what are you up to?
David: You Miss Jennifer Aniston are asking a lot of questions, she just lives this moment.
They kiss passionately.
David: I love you.
Jen: I love you more.
They enter the house and Jen looks around, smiling and very happy with what she is living there, not even imagining that the best would yet happen.