The first outfit 👕

Court: oh my God!!!! Pregnant? This is the best news of the year!
Lisa: How long have you been pregnant?
Jen: 12 weeks completed yesterday!
The girls get up and hug Jen very happily.
Jen: I never thought I would have a pregnancy, especially at this point in my life, but I've never been happier! I'm going to marry the love of my life and there's a baby, there's a life growing inside of me...
She says with teary eyes and the girls are the same way.
Andrea: You're overjoyed! With a huge shine and even more beautiful. You deserve it, after so many difficult things that have happened in your life.
Jen: Thank you so much. But, the main reason I called you here is not this.
Reese: so...
Jen: the wedding, my wedding! Reese, you will be my maid of honor. Lisa, Andrea and Court, you'll be my bridesmaids.
They smile at Jen and are very happy to be invited.
Jen: It's going to be a small thing, very discreet. We don't want all the press on us.
Court: you're right!! And where will it be?
Jen: We chose a winery, but...
Lisa: what?
Jen: I don't know if I really want this anymore.
Andrea: Have you talked to David about this?
Jen: not yet...
The girls advise Jen to talk to David and say that he will surely understand. They ask about Jen's dress and she says that she wants a dress that is nice but comfortable because her belly will be bigger and that it didn't materialize the idea, but she already has a certain sense of what she wants. Go buy a dress and not have it done.
Reese: You want a wedding without a lot of people, right?
Jen: yes, very close friends and family.
Reese looks at the girls, at Jen and is thoughtful.
Reese: in my house!!!
Court: what? Like this?
Reese: They can get married in my backyard.
Jen likes the idea a lot and is excited, but says she's going to talk to David to get his opinion.
Reese: Right! Thank you for entrusting me with the role of your maid of honor, I promise to honor my post with dignity!
She says with her right hand up, as if she's sworn in, making Jen laugh.
Jen: I know it will!
The girls arrange to meet again when Jen decides where the wedding will be and say goodbye.
Reese: If you need me, call me!
Jen nods and they leave and David is arriving. Court hugs him tight.
Court: Congratulations to daddy of the year!!!
David smiles and looks at Jen who smiles back.
David: thanks!
When they leave, Jen approaches David, hugs him around the waist. He gives her a peck and bends down to kiss her belly.
David: How are you baby?
Jen: I'm fine, just a little nauseous. I thought they would end when I was 3 months pregnant.
David: Sometimes it happens my love, but soon it will pass!
Jen notices that David is carrying something in her hands.
Jen: what is this?
David looks at his hand, he's already forgotten, but hands Jen the bag. She takes a box out of it and when she opens it she has a tiny white baby outfit and it makes Jen get emotional and her eyes sparkle.
Jen: it's so small! Does that fit a human?
She says with tears in her eyes and putting the little outfit on her stomach as if "dressing" her.
David: when they are born yes, it fits perfectly! It's our baby, ours!
David also has tears in his eyes.
Jen: I can't believe this is happening, thanks for giving me the biggest gift ever and for choosing me, everyday.
David: my task in this world is to take care of you and now he is so small but I already love so much and I love you so much too...
Jen: we love you daddy.
She makes a high-pitched voice to speak, David smiles and they kiss.
Jen: I need to talk to you about our wedding.
David: what happened?
Jen explains to David that she is feeling that they shouldn't get married in that winery they had thought of earlier.
David: so where do you want the wedding to be my love?
Jen: Reese offered her backyard, her house...
David: and you?
Jen: I think it's amazing!!!
David: So my love, I think it's amazing too! And if you're happy, so am I. And it will be much safer for you, more privacy for us.
Jen is very happy that David agreed to do the ceremony in Reese's backyard and what makes him happy is seeing the woman he loves the most in this world, with that huge smile on her face.
David: You have the most beautiful smile in the world, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
Jen sits on David's lap, wraps her arms around David's neck who hugs her around the waist and she kisses David several times on the cheek.
Jen: What have I done to deserve such an amazing man like you?
David: born...
Jen: you are the best and i love you!
David: You are... And I love you too.
They kiss passionately and caress each other's faces.
Jen: we need to make our guest list honey...
David agrees and takes the Ipad for them to get started. It's going to be a small wedding and just people close to them.
After a while they put some names on the list, there are 60 people.
David: I think we can add a few more people, don't you think my love?
Jen is still sitting on David's lap and he holds his Ipad and writes while Jen strokes her hair.
Jen: yes I think.
They spend the rest of the time closing the wedding guest list and then they make a video call with Cleo and go to sleep as Jen has been very sleepy from her pregnancy.
David: if you need anything, call me ok?
Jen: right! Good night baby, I love you.
David: good night my love, I love you too.
They give Jen a long peck, David wraps Jen in her arms and they fall asleep.