Part 6

Jung-nam

I frown as I scroll through Wattpad, looking for a book to read. Someone at a fan meet asked me if I'd read fanfics before and I feigned ignorance. Of course I've read fanfics before. They were for anime characters, but when they asked, I had a feeling it had multiple layers to it.

Our fandom has been writing fanfics about us.

There's quite the abundance of it, yet I'm often disappointed by the lack of variety. It's the same old stuff. Nobody pairs me up with Ki-moon and it's insulting.

I mean, there's some. We at least have a ship name, but when I look online, we're the least popular ship. The top is the rap line and then it's Ki-moon and Dae-ho. Sometimes, I'm paired with Dae-ho. Before Yong-gi and Nam-gi came out, I'd be paired with either one or both of them.

My eyes land on a story under the Ki-nam tag and my breath hitches. The first line of the description catches my attention and I grip the material of the sofa.

"What if Jung-nam was an alpha?"

"Jung-nam, look at me when I'm talking to you, please." Soft fingers grip my chin and I submit immediately, letting the omega control my movements.

Ki-moon's light eyes catch the sunshine and I swallow, locking my phone and setting it face-down on the couch.

"I'm sorry. Do you need anything, Moonie?"

He moves my hair behind my ear and I purr unconsciously, nuzzling into his touch. His wrist's scent gland is so close and I feel myself relaxing due to the sweet, fruity aroma: honeydew and cantaloupe, the scent of our leader.

"Can you help me clean the fish tank and do a water change?"

"Of course." I grin, grabbing his hand to hold his wrist to my nose, inhaling him without shame.

Ki-moon giggles. "You're a cutie, Pup. Don't you get tired of smelling me?"

I look into his eyes and pout. "No. Why would I? You smell pretty."

He flicks my forehead. "Sometimes I feel like I should've continued using scent suppressants."

The mere thought makes me whine and he laughs at my need, dismissing me as just being his cute, innocent, little maknae.

"I wanna stop using too," I tell him. "And I wanna come out to the Spr!tes."

His eyes widen. "You want to stop using suppressants?"

"Yes. Am I not allowed?"

"I mean, you should be allowed. I just... we've never... It's complicated. We'll have to call Kook."

"Why?" I pout. "Not fair. He stopped his when Jimin asked him. It's not like I need to wean myself off."

Ki-moon bites his lip. "Can you wait until our members are back?"

"I can, but I don't want to."

A strangled noise leaves his mouth and he sits beside me. "But we're the only ones at the dorm right now and you're an alpha and I'm an omega."

"Yeah. That's what we are." I find myself leaning onto his shoulder so his scent attaches to me. "But we're in the present. Surely it won't pose an issue, right?"

The raven wraps his arms around me. "I don't know how your scent will affect me, Nam-nam."

I remember my first and only rut at the dorm and frown. Does he think that'll happen again? That I'll debilitate him or something?

"You don't think I'd take advantage of you, right?"

His eyes widen. "You would never. You're my baby alpha. I just haven't been around your scent since you first rutted. So I'm a little nervous."