Mister

"He's not faking it.  He's out for good," Ray observed, watching the man's limp body.

"What's with him all of a sudden?" Don asked.

"Dunno."

"Who's Lucas anyway?" 

"Is he alright?"

"What could've happened?" 

"And what did he mean by 'they'"

The group exited the room, questions being tossed around, and Ray started to separate the group up.  He, Norman, and Emma went to look for the archives the man mentioned after that.

That night, everyone slept on warm, fluffy beds.

.

.

.

The next morning, the kids were rushing all around the bunker taking baths, eating breakfast, and just having fun.  Norman and Ray dived into the archives, reading as much as they could.  Around midday, Emma, Norman, and Ray were all in the archives together, and Emma spoke.  

"Phil and the other kids deserve to know this happiness. All of our family must go together to the human world."

"Yeah," Norman and Ray agreed.  Emma sighed and leaned back, looking at the ceiling wistfully.

"Oh, I want so bad to meet the kids again..." She got quiet, as she said the last part.  "...And Sparrow."   

Norman and Ray looked away, knowing exactly how she feels.  The mysterious girl was the trios everything, the one to rely on no matter what, the strong, yet soft, girl.  An air of sadness hung in the room, enveloping the trio.

"We will meet Phil and the kids one day," Norman said, looking at his book but not reading the words.  "That's why we're looking for leads, after all."

"Yeah!" Emma replied, a soft smile ghosting over her lips at the thought.   

.

.

.

"Alright, we've secured a safe place for now.  Time to figure out what we go about the rescue, and the escape.  That is, how do we get Phil's group out of that place... and then how do we cross over to the human world."  Ray stated.  The group was gathered in the dining area, discussing plans. 

"We gotta think of something..." Emma murmured.

"I don't have the slightest idea," Nat admitted.

"I was hoping we'd get some guidance from Minerva," Gilda added.  

"So what did you find?" Nat asked.

"What sort of data have they got in that archive room?" Anna elaborated.

"Well, lots.  We've barely even scratched the surface of everything there so far, but... We found out, for example, the overall classification and general location of the plantations.  Which kinds of farms there are and where.  And also, what their particular identification marks are."  Ray began.

  "Identif-...oh!" Nat exclaimed, touching his identification number.

"Yes,"  Norman confirmed.  "Yesterday, that guy showed it to us out all of a sudden, right?  Grace field uses digits on the necks... Glory Bell, a character string on the belly.  The kind of writing, the order of the characters... the location of the mark.  The details vary from plantation to plantation."