•03•

Olivia wasn't alone. She was talking to Leo fucking Howard, but I could careless about that. "Olivia Holt!" I squealed, trying my best not to sprint towards her. I, somehow, calmly walked up to her.

"Hi! What's your name?" she asked welcomingly.

"I'm Sasha Clearwater," I introduced myself.

"Oh. So you're gonna be playing Kim's cousin and Jack's love interest, huh?" Leo asked.

"Yep. I am so excited to be here! And to meet you!" I gestured to Olivia.

"You're not excited to see me?" Leo looked at me confusedly.

"Sorry. I'm a Holty not a Howie," I shrugged.

"Ha! I love her already!" Olivia laughed, wrapping around me. Fan girl alert. And no, I'm not lesbian, but when your idol wraps an arm around you, what would you do?

I managed to stay calm and not freak anyone out, much to my surprise. "So nothin' here is workin' for ya?" Leo pressed.

"Give it up Leo! Sasha likes me! Not you!" Olivia playfully glared.

"She's not wrong," I played along.

"Hmph," Leo pouted.

"Ahh! Sasha! I'm Jim O'Doherty, but please, call me Jim," Jim greeted walking up to me, Olivia, and Leo. I shook his hand happily as he looked at Olivia and Leo. "I see you've met these two."

"Yep," I nodded.

"And guess what? She likes me more than Leo!" Olivia squealed.

"That's new. Most of the female fans and actresses are fawning over Leo. Not that it's a bad thing that you're different," Jim quickly added.

"Well, the main reason I like Olivia so much more than Leo is because I feel like I could actually relate to her," I shrugged.

"Please, call me Liv! Or Livvy. Both are used on the set," Oli- Liv offered.

"I hate to do this, but I need to pull Sasha away so we can talk about a couple things, then you can have her back," Jim smiled.

"First, I'm not an object. Second, see ya guys later," I waved to Liv and Leo before following Jim away from the duo.

"So, first order of business is schedules. Our schedule depends on how everyone is doing that day. Say Leo is having trouble memorizing lines or Olivia is having trouble with a new karate move, we extend the time a bit," Jim explained to which I nodded. "Scripts will be handed out at the beginning of the week, however I don't know if you'll be on the show for long or if it's gonna be gapped between episodes. Dressing rooms," Jim read off his clipboard. "You won't be given a permanent dressing room unless, or until, you become a permanent character in the show. So, for now, you'll be using the guest dressing room. Cast and crew members will be scattered throughout the set, so you'll meet them all eventually. I do want you to meet the main cast and crew, though, so I'm just gonna have Bridget announce it over the intercom. One moment please." Jim walked away, probably looking for Bridget as I looked around the set in the general area I was already in so Jim could find me easier.

"Already getting lost?" I heard a voice tease. I turned around to come face to face with Nicole.

"Hey Nicole. I didn't think you were supposed to be here for another hour," I spoke confused.

"Leo, Olivia, Dylan, Mateo, Jason, Marc, and Sasha to the dojo set, Leo, Olivia, Dylan, Mateo, Jason, Marc, and Sasha to the dojo set, thank you," the lady, I'm assuming was Bridget, announced over the intercom.

"You better get going. Wouldn't want you to be late for this like you always are for auditions, now would we?" Nicole sneered. I don't understand why she's always hated me, but I can clap back whenever.

"At least I don't need to lock my cousin in a storage closet because I'm afraid she'll get the role I want," I retorted before heading to the dojo set.

"Alright! Looks like everyone got here ok," Jim sighed, looking at me before continuing. "Lady and gentlemen, this is Sasha Clearwater, the new actress for Quinn Crawford!"

"Hi! I'm Dylan!" Dylan joyously greeted me.

"I'm Mateo," Mateo did this weird nod of recognition.

"I'm Jason. Nice to meet you," Jason shook my hand.

"Hi Dylan, I know you're Mateo, and nice to meet you too," I listed off all of their greetings.

"Guys! Guess what?" Liv spoke excitedly walking up to us.

"What?" Mateo asked, kinda like Jerry would.

"She likes me more than Leo," Liv sang, draping her arm around my shoulder again. This time I wasn't as ecstatic because she had done it before, but it was still exciting and welcoming.

"Seriously?" Mateo smirked. "And how'd Leo take it?"

"May I remind you that Leo is still here," Leo intervened with a pout.

"Aww, poor baby. Used to getting all the attention huh?" I fake pouted making the cast snicker. "How's this for attention?" I asked, ruffling his hair. He scrunched up his face, backed away, and fixed his hair.

"A hug would be nicer," he suggested.

"It would, wouldn't it?" I agreed before walking away with Liv.

"OH MY GOD IT'S LEO HOWARD!" came the squeal of my cousin and her posse. Her posse consisted of Jenny, Mindy, and Carla. "Hi Leo! My name is Nicole Challis and I'm your number one fan!"

"Oh please," I scoffed, forgetting that I was watching this with Liv beside me.

"Do you know her?" Liv asked.

"She's my cousin. She's also a little bitter that I got the role as Quinn. It doesn't help that- let's just say she's just jealous," I shrugged, cutting myself halfway before I revealed too much. Yes, I loved Liv, but I just met her. I shouldn't go spilling my secrets out to people who I barely know.

"Gotcha. Why is she here anyway?" Liv asked. I was watching Nicole and her posse prod at Leo's body, trying to feel every inch of him, despite his obvious gestures to back off.

"She's an extra for the show. She used to get all the lead roles back home, so she's not used to not getting what she wants," I replied.

"Don't her parents discipline her?" Liv asked.

"I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet," I sighed, earning a nod of understanding from Liv. Even though I've barely known the cast for 10 minutes, I know we'll get along great. With all the sarcasm, joking around, and overall welcoming demeanor, I think I fit in perfectly.