•17•

It's been 6 or 7 months since the new announcements. Liv already packed and headed out of the studio after a long, sad goodbye from me. Nothing much happened other then a coupleteen dates with Leo. Since it's filming day, we were about to film the scene when Jack and Taylor become partners, while Quinn and Lisa become partners. The backstory to this is that Jack and Quinn continued distracting each other making the teacher separate the two. So here I was, next to Nicole, ready for a white puff to explode in my face. "Action!" Jim yelled.

"Uh hey," Leo, as Jack, spoke as he walked up to Veronica Dunne, who is portraying Taylor. I was already at my seat next to Nicole. The only thing we had to do was bicker, which should be pretty easy because we do that all the time. "I'm Jack. This is my lab station. Who are you and why are you in my girlfriend's seat?"

"Taylor, and I'm your new lab partner because the teacher said you and your girlfriend caused too many distractions. I just transferred from the Swathmore Academy," Veronica, as Taylor, replied.

"Oh. Swathmore," Leo, as Jack, mocked before laughing. "You're at Seaford now. We may not be as fancy but we are every bit just as smarter." Leo put his hand in a fake dead frog. 

"You know you put your hand inside a dead frog, right?" Veronica, as Taylor, pointed out.

"Yes I do," Leo, as Jack, nodded. He looked over at me and Nicole who were already 'talking'. In reality we were just moving our lips so the mic doesn't pick up our voices.

"So, Lisa, you used to come here, then transferred to Swathmore, then transferred back here?" I, as Quinn, asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Nicole, as Lisa, challenged.

"Was the place too fancy for ya?" I, as Quinn, asked knowingly.

"Well actually-" Nicole was interrupted when the white foam exploded into her face. I burst out laughing, as did most of the crew, but Nicole was fuming. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" she demanded. 

"It- it-" I tried to talk through my laughs, but it was a little difficult with all that white foam on her face.

"It what, Sasha?" Nicole asked, glaring daggers at me.

"When we were talking you accidentally tipped in the activator, making it explode," I managed through laughs.

"Stop laughing!" Nicole yelled. I continued laughing, but it ceased at the burning sensation and loud slap on my cheek.

"What the hell, Nicole?!" I exclaimed, holding onto my cheek. Everyone's attention was now on us as I looked at Nicole through the tears built up in my eyes. "What did I ever do to you?!" I exclaimed before running to my dressing room, curling up next to Bubba to cry. I heard someone knock on my door only a couple minutes after I had stopped crying. "Come in," I mumbled.

"Aww, baby, come here," I heard Leo say. I lifted my head up, walking into Leo's warm embrace. "Is your cheek ok?"

"Yeah. I just want to know why Nicole's always hated me. I mean, even after she got all of my mom's and aunt's attention, she still hated me," I sniffled.

"She's just jealous," I felt Leo shrug.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Your beauty, your humor, your talent, your relationships, your strength, your friendliness, overall your everything," Leo listed nonchalantly.

"You really know how to make a girl feel better," I laughed through a small sniffle.

"Well, you're my girlfriend, it's my job," Leo smiled.

"Technically I'm not your girlfriend yet," I replied.

"How come?" Leo tilted his head in confusion. "I mean the media says we are, we've been dating for 6 months, how are you not my girlfriend?"

"You never asked," I sang teasingly.

"Fine then. Sasha Clearwater, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked in a fake posh accent.

"Of course," I nodded immediately. "And, like I said before, that accent isn't workin' for ya hon."

"Come on. Jim wants to make sure you're ok before anything else happens. He's been calling a lot of different people, so this must be serious," Leo beckoned me to follow him.

"Well, it is. Nicole just slapped me!" I exclaimed, laughing slightly. Even if it hurts, I still want to be positive.

"Just come on," Leo pressed. We walked to the school set to see Jim looking around worriedly.

"Oh there you are! Are you ok? Do you need ice? Do you need a break?" Jim bombarded me with questions.

"I'm fine, Jim. Really. If I can take a foot to the gut, a slap isn't much," I shrugged it off.

"Are you sure?" Jim asked.

"Yes, sir," I reassured.

"Nicole!" Jim called out for my cousin. She came out from behind the set in tears.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I- I'm so sorry!" Nicole repeatedly apologized, although I think she's only doing it so she can keep her role.

"Nicole, what you did was unacceptable. You are a teenage girl who should know how to control your feelings. I understand the laughing annoyed you, but you cannot take it out on costars. We're a Disney show and we can't have someone violet acting in our show. It wouldn't be good for our rep," Jim berated. "Therefore, much to my disappointment, I have to fire you."

"But I-"

"I know, you're sorry, but we can't have this behavior on set. You will no longer have the role as Lisa or stick around as an extra. If you need to collect your things before you leave, you have an hour. If you aren't gone in an hour, I'll have security escort you out," Jim cut Nicole off. Nicole burst back into tears, hobbling away towards the guest dressing room. "Marc, we're gonna need a new character name and new actress to portray Quinn's lab partner. Do you think you can setup auditions?"

—•••—

"I got fired!" Nicole wailed into Aunt Cherry's arm. It was the first thing I heard when I entered the room.

"I know honey. We'll get you another role on a different TV show," my mom promised rubbing Nicole's arm, comfortingly.

"But I don't want to be on another TV show! I wanna be on Kickin' It, but my chances were ruined because of her!" Nicole pointed at me. This isn't gonna end well.