•16•

It's Tuesday, act it out day, my favorite day, if I'm being honest. You don't have the stress of cameras around you 24/7 and you can just have fun with it. "Ok! The Quinn and Jack scene when they almost kiss but Kim walks in on them! Get into places people!" Jim ordered as everyone shuffled around. Leo set up in front of a dummy and I set up near the shower room archway. "And action!" I walked in frustratedly. Earlier that day, 'Jack' had pretended their was a karate practice so I wouldn't go on a date with 'Brady', the football jock.

"Jack," I grumbled, grabbing a bow staff.

"Quinn, look, I'm sorry- whoa!" Leo, as Jack, back away as I started to use the bow staff so he couldn't get too close. "Quinn. Quinn! QUINN! Quinn, listen to me!"

"What Jack? You cost me a date with the football jock of the school! Do you have any idea how much I was dying to go out with him?!" I, as Quinn, exclaimed.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way!" Leo, as Jack, harshly apologized.

"No you're not!" I, as Quinn, rolled my eyes, continuing he bow staff routine. "Why does it bother you so much if I go out with Brady, anyway?"

"Maybe it's cause I like you! Is that so hard to believe?!" Leo, as Jack, asked making the bow staff fly across the dojo.

"What?" I, as Quinn, asked quietly.

"I- I like you Sasha," Leo, as himself, admitted. My eyes blew wide open.

"Uhh," I gaped.

"That's not your line," Leo laughed.

"And neither was yours," I breathed.

"What're you talking about?"

"You called me Sasha, not Quinn," I started smiling. "You admitted you liked me, as in Sasha, not me, as in Quinn. Do you like me Leo?"

"Do you like me Sasha?" Leo countered.

"Yes, actually. A lot," I nodded.

"You do?" Leo asked surprised.

"Well, yeah. I mean, who wouldn't. You look hot as hell, your personality is unique, and you're just so fun to be around," I confessed.

"Aww thanks," Leo beamed before smirking. "Sooo, I'm hot as hell, huh?"

"Don't ruin the moment," I glared. Slow claps rang throughout the studio, reminding me that there were other people watching. "Oh my god! I forgot there were people here!" I hid my face into Leo's shoulder as he chuckled lightly.

—•••—

It's Saturday, a few days after me and Leo's confession. Not much has changed between us other than us hanging out more, touching each other more, and just teasingly flirting. We mainly do the last one to annoy the others. Right now I was leaning into Leo's arm as we sat in the dojo set. Jim has some big news to share that couldn't wait til Monday. "So! You all might be wondering why were gathered here on a Saturday. Well, I've spoken to Disney officials and they agree that we should film another season after this one!" Jim announced making us all cheer. "Unfortunately, we will also be letting go of a permanent member. Everyone. This is Olivia's last season with us."

"No! Livvy," I whined as she apologetically smiled at me.

"However, because of her absence, a new permanent member will be joining us. And that person is Sasha!" Jim exclaimed. I high fived the people around me, which included Leo, Liv, Dylan, and Mateo. "For conflict reasons, there will be a couple Swathmore kids still left in the show. One of them will be named Taylor, but we haven't held auditions for that role yet. We are bringing back an old, smaller character, who transferred to Swathmore, which happens to be Lisa. Or Nicole Challis!" Nicole has a role that doesn't just stand around in the background? This is going to be one hell of a day for me. More gushing about how incredible she is....

She walked out from the shower room entry, smiling broadly. We all looked at her in shock. "Hi everyone! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Nicole Challis and I portray Lisa. I'm 16 years old and this is my first acting job for film," Nicole introduced herself, quickly sending me a cocky smirk.

"Now that everyone knows Nicole, please help her become more comfortable with interacting with you. I want her to be as comfortable as possible," Jim requested, mainly looking at me, Leo, Liv, Dylan, and Mateo. We all reluctantly nodded, beckoning Nicole towards us. Like I said before, this'll be one hell of a day for me.

—•••—

"Mom! Aunt Kristy! Guess what?!" Nicole squealed the moment we entered the house.

"What is it, darling?" Aunt Cherry asked excitedly.

"The reason they called me to the meeting today was to announce that I'll have a small, but continuous, part on Kickin' It as Lisa!" Nicole answered, jumping up and down.

"That's wonderful! We should celebrate!" my mom suggested.

"But when I got the role as Quinn we didn't celebrate," I pointed out, thinking me getting my role was a little more impressive.

"Not everything has to be about you, Sasha!" Nicole snapped.

"Nicole's right. Stop hogging the spotlight. It was never made for you anyway," my mom agreed.

"Me? Hogging the 'spotlight'? This is the first time in 10 years that I actually get to participate in something I enjoy without being tormented everyday by your comments! Now Nicole's gonna ruin it!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"We do not torment you! We simply constructively criticize you. If you can't take a little constructive criticism, then acting is definitely not for you," Aunt Cherry scoffed, turning back to Nicole. "So when do you start, dear?"

"I start in the fifth episode of the fourth season. Unfortunately Sasha's a permanent character on the show now, so she'll probably ruin the experience, but I'll try my best to ignore her when I can," Nicole replied.

"I know, darling. And don't worry about Sasha. If she gets in the way, we'll find a way to make sure it doesn't happen again," my mother responded.

"I can't believe this," I muttered under my breath, walking upstairs to my room. Life will get better. I hope.