•Epilogue•

"It's been 4 years since you've been adopted into the Holt family! How does it feel knowing how far you've come?" Ellen asked. I was on the Ellen Show talking with, well, ya know, Ellen.

"Honestly, it's crazy. It's like a rags to riches kind of story. You start off with an evil family then grow into a better, loving one. Uh it's that one Disney movie. Um uh Cinderella! I don't know why I forgot the name, but we all have our blank moments," I joked.

"So, yeah, you've been pretty busy recently, haven't you? With all the singing. How did you get into singing, anyway?" Ellen asked.

"Well, once I started filming Descendants, I really came to terms with my voice. By that I mean, I started liking it more and things like that. I started writing songs with other writers like Dove and Sofia, great people by the way, building up my music career. Once I knew I had a lot of support I started going from country to country singing charity concerts for adoption centers and such. It feels great to help the people who are or had gone through similar things that I did," I replied. "But I am extremely excited to be back in my home town, Los Angeles, because one, look at this beautiful city, and two, I haven't seen my fiancé in 6 months."

"Speaking of which, how's it feel to be engaged? How'd it all happen?" Ellen asked.

"If I'm being completely honest with you, it's an amazing feeling knowing that someone loves you so much they decide to put a ring on it. Growing up I was neglected, so I never really understood the meaning of love or feeling wanted," I explained. "Now, Leo went all out for this. He came up with this really put together backstory about how he wanted to escape our lives of acting for a little while, and by that he means like 2 weeks. So, we went to the Aulani Disney Resort with both our families and for the first couple days everything was chill, we were just settling in, but on the first Saturday we were there, he took me, my family, and his family down to the beach at sunset. Keep in mind only him, his family, and my parents knew about this. Liv and Cade were as clueless as I was, so when he got down on one knee with this gorgeous ring, me and Liv both started crying. I could barely talk so they were more like squeaks and nods, but he got the message, slid the ring on my finger, and that was that. He really went all for it. I love him, I really do, so when he asked me to marry him, there was no hesitation."

"That's so sweet," Ellen cooed. "Now, I know you haven't seen him in the past 6 months because of your charity concerts and I know you haven't been able to see him because of your other acting jobs, so I invited him to the show tonight-"

"Seriously?!" I asked excitedly.

"I invited him on the show tonight so you guys can reunite," Ellen finished as Leo came out in a dressy casual outfit. I sat there for second, trying to process what was happening before running towards him happily.

"I missed you so much!" I hugged him.

"I missed you too baby," he hugged me back. After that moment, things started flowing smoothly again. We saw each other regularly, but have never been so happy.

—•••—

Here I am, finally not dreaming, looking at myself into the body mirror in a beautiful white floral tulle dress. In a couple minutes I'll be walking down the aisle with a bouquet of white roses to marry the man I love. "Oh, my baby's all grown up," my dad cooed taking in my look. "Let's not leave the guests waiting. Are you ready?"

"Nervous, but ready," I nodded taking one last glance at myself in the mirror. My dad stuck his elbow out for me to take which I gratefully did. I walked down the aisle, listening to the familiar 'Here Comes the Bride' music playing in the background. I could see Leo's eyes watering, mine were too, as I came closer and closer to him. "Hi," I breathed nervously, as I put my hands in Leo's.

"Hi," he replied, laughing slightly.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Leo Howard and Sasha Holt. The two have been together for 4 loving years, creating 4 years of beautiful memories," the priest spoke. "Leo Howard may now speak his vows."

"Sasha. The first day I met you I knew you and I would get along really well. For one thing, you didn't try tearing my clothes apart whenever you saw me like most of my female fans did and for another, you were extremely quirky and unique. You didn't care what other people thought and you weren't scared to be yourself. You were and are the realest person I've ever met and I love you for it," Leo read off his piece of paper.

"Thank god for waterproof mascara," I started to tear up making the crowd laugh.

"I just want you to know that no matter what we go through, we'll be doing it together. I'll be your rock and hope that you'll be mine," Leo finished.

"It's so sad I can't kiss you yet. That was so sweet! I'll give you a hug instead," I decided, giving him a hug. We stayed like that for a second before separating.

"Now, Sasha Holt, you may recite your vows," the priest allowed.

"Leo. The first time I met you, I told you I was a Holty not a Howie. Who would've thought that I'd be both? From the first interaction I had with you to the most recent, you never shyed away from being 100% yourself. I can't tell you how much your support through the hardest period of my life has impacted me, as a human being and as a role model. There's a couple more lines, but it's smudged because while I was writing this, I think I started crying," I admitted making everyone laugh. "I've always dreamt of a wedding with you since I was 15 and you were 16. Yeah, I know. A long time, but I couldn't think of anyone else to be married to then, and I still can't now."

"Leo Howard. Do you take Sasha Holt to be your wife, through thick and thin, through health and disparity, and through her darkest and lightest times?" the priest asked.

"I do," Leo nodded without hesitation.

"Sasha Holt. Do you take Leo Howard to be your husband, through thick and thin, through health and disparity, and through his darkest and lightest times?" the priest asked.

"I do," I quickly responded.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest announced. Me and Leo shared a sweet, passionate kiss as our friends and family cheered.

I probably wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for Nicole. She might've had this if only she wasn't ENVIOUS.