•12•

Today was Monday, table read day. I walked in, as usual, but this time with Bubba cradled in my left arm. Since he's still a puppy, he isn't to large. According to the adoption papers he's 2 months old, neutered, and is lazy, which is perfect so I don't have to bring a rambunctious animal on set. Jim had told me when I first became a member of the Kickin' It family that I could bring pets to set as long as they don't ruin anything.

I walked into my new dressing room, which was still pretty basic. However, the furniture and decor 'warehouse' in the basement has a lot of things to make this room better. Once I set my stuff down, a knock on the door was heard. "Come in," I absently gave permission.

"Hey," I heard Leo greet.

"Hey Leo!" I immediately smiled, giving him a greeting hug. This has become routine for us, so no one really questions it. But, boy, does Liv tease me about it. "How are you?"

"Pretty good. When'd you get this little guy?" Leo asked, as he started to coo to Bubba. I looked at him strangely, making him retract himself away from Bubba clearing his throat. I laughed a little before replying.

"This is Bubba. I adopted him on Saturday at the adoption festival," I told him.

"About the festival, I'm sorry I couldn't make it-"

"-it's not your fault. You're a busy actor. I get it," I cut him off. "Although, I have a way you could make it up to me."

"I thought you weren't upset," he looked at me confused and slightly desperate. I don't know why he looked desperate, but whatever.

"I'm not, but I'm gonna need your help anyway," I shrugged. "I wanna redecorate this room after we're done the table reads."

"Ok? How do I help?" he asked, confused.

"I need your muscles to help me bring the furniture up here," I replied, patting his bicep.

"Oh, my muscle, huh?" he smirked cockily.

"Don't get too full of yourself. I could always have Josh do it," I pressed, referring to the 17 year old training assistant.

"At your service ma'am," he playfully saluted, making me laugh.

"Oh Sasha," I heard Liv sing as she entered my dressing room. "Ooh, what's happening?" she asked teasingly.

"He's gonna help me carry furniture to and fro from the basement," I replied. "I'm redecorating."

"Yes! Finally! Can I help?" Liv asked excitedly.

"Sure," I shrugged.

"Bubba!" Liv exclaimed once she saw the gray and white puppy in my arm. Liv started cooing as Leo looked as if he was thinking of something.

"Whatcha thinkin' about Howard?" I asked.

"Uh no- not- nothing," he stuttered before leaving the room. That was weird.

—•••—

"Alright everyone! Let's roll it again!" Jim announced. It was Tuesday, acting it out day. We were currently on the scene where Jack flirts with a girl named Lisa to make Quinn jealous. To act jealous wasn't that hard considering the girl portraying Lisa happened to be Nicole. "And action!"

"Hey Lisa! I love your shirt. It really brings out your eyes," Leo, as Jack, flirted.

"Thanks. I love your eyes too," Nicole, as Lisa, giggled.

"Hey Jack! I was-" I, as Quinn, cut myself off. "Oh. You're busy. Sorry." I sadly walked away, when shouts and 'cut's were being yelled. I turned around to see Nicole bringing Leo's lips down to her own. Leo pushed her back, escaping her grip without hurting her.

"Nicole! What was that?!" Jim demanded.

"I thought they were supposed to kiss," Nicole shrugged innocently.

"No, no they aren't. They're supposed to flirt for a few more lines before Jack realizes Quinn already left," Jim corrected. "Roll again!"

"Hi Lisa! I love your shirt. It really brings out your eyes," Leo, as Jack, flirted again.

"Thanks. I love your eyes too," Nicole, as Lisa, giggled again.

"Hey Jack! I was-" I, as Quinn, cut myself off again. "Oh. You're busy. Sorry." I sadly walked off screen, turning around to watch the rest of the scene play out.

"You should wear your hair down more often. It frames your face nicely," Leo, as Jack, continued to flirt 'not noticing' my disappearance.

"I'll keep that in mind," Nicole, as Lisa, beamed before walking away.

"Oh, and Quinn- Quinn?" Leo, as Jack, looked around confusedly for me.

"And cut!" Jim yelled. "Perfect! Take a break! We'll be back in a half hour!"

I decided to use my half hour to play with Bubba, who was currently napping in my newly decorated room. Instead of the boring white and black furniture, I decorated everything to the color scheme of white, cream, gray, and pastel purple. The couch was gray, my vanity chair was gray, my vanity was white, my walls were cream, my carpet was pastel purple, and so was the rest of the decorative pillows and such. I had a body mirror in the corner which was bordered in pictures of me and the cast. The flatscreen TV on the wall brought in the slight darkness I needed in the room. My coffee table was no longer simple, it was fancier.

I started petting Bubba's fur when an unwanted guest arrived to my dressing room. "I saw you Sasha. I know you were jealous I got to kiss Leo and you didn't," Nicole sneered. "Now you know what it's like to watch you become even more famous everyday. You know the reason Aunt Kristy never acted nice to you? She doesn't love you. She doesn't even like you. Do you know the reason my mom isn't nice to you? She doesn't love you. She doesn't like you either. Both of them hate you! You wanna know why? Because you're an unwanted little bitch who steals other people's spotlight! Have a good day!" she finished in a sickly sweet voice. I curled up next to Bubba and started crying.

"Hey Sasha I thought we cou- Sasha, are you ok?" Liv immediately asked upon seeing my broken figure. Behind her was Leo, Dylan, and Mateo, all looking at me concerned. I took a deep breath. I need to tell them what's happening.