•07•

Yesterday was so fun! Yes, there may have been a few Nicole run ins, but other than that, it was great. When me and Liv were sliding around set, we bumped into Leo and Mateo. Eventually they joined us as well, laughing joyously as we raced around the set.

Today is the first day of filming, so we have to arrive to set a little earlier to get hair and makeup done. Cough, the girls, cough. Anyway, I arrived at set around 6:30 in the morning. That reasoning is because Liv practically begged me to get to set half an hour early so we can go through the clothes for Quinn.

I walked into the studio, immediately breaking off to my dressing room. Once I opened the door, an extremely peppy Liv was already looking through the racks. "Morning Liv," I groggily greeted, setting my stuff down on my small coffee table. Liv has one too, but hers is a fancier white one.

"Sasha! I was afraid you weren't gonna come," Liv told me without looking away from the clothes.

"Why's that?" I yawned.

"Because you're 10 minutes late," she shrugged absentmindedly.

"May I remind you I have to board here?" I slightly laughed, joining Liv near the racks. "Hmm, what about this shirt and those shorts?" I asked, pointing at a grunge black shirt and some ripped jean shorts.

"This is Disney. Do you really think they'd let you wear that?" Liv laughed as I set down the clothes.

"In my defense, it was on the Quinn rack," I defended.

"Ooh! What about this?" Liv suggested, pulling out black leggings and a white shirt with what looked like a heart rate line on it.

"I like that," I nodded. "And it'd go great with these." I pulled out a pair of combat boots.

"Yes, yes, and yes," Liv nodded vigorously. I laughed a little at her excitement. "Go change! I wanna see it on you!" I walked into my small bathroom to change. As I was examining myself in the body mirror on the door, I had to say, I looked pretty badass. Total Quinn vibes. "Sasha! Come on! I wanna see!" I heard Liv complain.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I laughed, opening the door. Her jaw dropped. I'm guessing while I was changing, she changed too because she wasn't in her sweats and hoodie anymore.

"It's perfect," she clapped. "Come on! We've gotta get into hair and makeup. They crew is really nice. the makeup artist is Leylani, we call her Lonnie, and the hair stylist is Primrose who we call Rose," she explained as she dragged me to a couple trailers in the back parking lot.

"Good morning girls," a brunette waved.

"Morning Lonnie," Liv waved.

"Hi, I'm Sasha Clearwater. I'll be playing Quinn Crawford," I introduced myself, shaking Lonnie's hand. A redhead popped her head out of the trailer, her eyes landing on me.

"Oh! You must be Sasha! I've heard all wonderful things about you! Especially from Livvy!" the redhead, I assume is Rose, gushed. I looked at Liv with a big smile as she blushed at the shared information. "I'm Primrose, but please call me Rose!" Rose quickly shook my hand. She reminds me of one of those peppy cheerleaders without the snobby attitude.

"Nice to meet you," I politely smiled.

"I can't wait to play with your hair! It looks fun!" Rose beamed, pulling me into the trailer with Liv and Lonnie followed. "So, what's the goal of this look?"

"It needs to say badass in a kid friendly way," I replied.

"How about this?" Rose asked, putting her phone in my view to see a high messy bun with two strands of hair flowing freely, framing the girl's face.

"Perfect," I nodded. It took about an hour to get my hair done, surprisingly. Since it was a messy bun, I thought it'd take a half hour at most. But with all the hairspray and bobby pins, I could see it taking longer, I suppose. During that hour I played on my phone and talked with Liv. I looked at Liv, who's makeup was almost done. You couldn't really tell she was wearing any because of how natural it looked.

"Switch!" Rose sang. I'm guessing Rose is the more talkative of the two artists.

"A natural look for you too?" Lonnie asked.

"Yes please," I nodded respectively.

"Sasha, you should get Instagram," Liv randomly brought up.

"What made you think of that?" I laughed.

"I don't know. I just remember you saying you didn't have Instagram the other day," Liv shrugged, not moving her head. "So, you gonna make an account?"

"Fine," I gave in. I downloaded the app, continuing to make an account. I finished, taking a picture of me and Liv in the trailer with Lonnie and Rose. I posted my first post, showing Liv. "Happy?"

"Very," she nodded. "What's your username?"

"Itssashaloves98," I answered. "I was going to make the username itssashabitches98, but since I'm signed with Disney that'd be inappropriate," I shrugged as I got a notification about Liv starting to follow me.

"What made you think of that username?" Liv asked.

"Well, it's me, Sasha, and my birthday is November 20th, 1998," I responded. Throughout the rest of the time, I kept getting notifications about new followers which included Leo, Dylan, and Mateo.

Leo🦁

Leo🦁
I see you got Insta

Sasha🌹
Yep. Liv convinced me.

Leo🦁
Of course she did. She's great at persuading people🤣

**reality**

"Whatcha doin'?" Liv asked.

"Texting Leo. Apparently you're really good at persuading people," I replied.

"Believe him. I am. I once convinced Mateo that his dressing room was haunted. Granted he was a dumb 13 year old, but it's still an accomplishment," Liv recalled.

"Alright girls, you're all set," Lonnie told us, backing away from us so we could get up.

"I hope to see you again Sasha. You were so much fun to work with," Rose waved as we exited the trailer.

"You too! And I hope I can come back too," I agreed. Me and Liv headed inside, ready to film.