Back country roads

Sammy POV:

I loved when I could get away from everything and just drive for hours with the radio blasting and singing at the top of my lungs to escape. But it was even better when my best friend is with me like right now. I look over at Jett and start laughing as his hair was just all over the place knowing that mine had to be way worse. As a song we both love comes on I turn it up even louder and start dancing as I use my knees to steer my truck down the road. It had been hours since we started and I know that we needed gas soon. I find a gas station and pulling while turning the radio down a bit, I go to get out but Jett had already jumped out and was getting ready to pump some gas. I get out and head inside to grab some snacks for when we find a spot to camp out at like we always end up doing. After grabbing a few bags of chips and some drinks I pay and head out to see Jett in my drivers seat. I rise a eyebrow and look at him making him just grin, shaking my head with a smile I climb in and he takes off.

After another hour we find a little spot surrounded by fields, making it perfect to look at the stars. I look over at him and see the moon light was lightly up his face making him glow slightly. I look out in front of me with a soft smile and close my eyes as the music now plays softly through the speakers. A few songs play and I look at Jett only to see him already looking at me. As we stare at each other I slowly start to lean in, making him lean in as well. Right as our lips were going to touch I moved slightly in nerves only for him to reach up and gently grab my chin and bring my lips to his. The kiss set bolts of electricity down my spine. I reach up and cup his face as he reaches over and grabs my hips, pulling me over and onto his lap. On instinct I start grinding down my hips onto his making him moan into my mouth and his hands grip my hips hard enough to leave bruises, not that I minded. I reach down and fiddle with the seat lever to recline the seat back, after a few attempts I manage to get it and lay it all the way back without breaking the kiss.

It was slowly getting more heated as our hands started roaming each others bodies slowly, as if to try and memorize every curve and what got the reaction that we wanted from one another. I had lost track of time of how long we had been kissing and tracing each other. I pull away slightly breathing heavy and point to the bed of the truck. He smiles up at me and gives me a quick kiss before sitting up and sliding off the seat and out of the truck, taking me with him making me wrap my legs around him to stay on him. He grabs the blankets and pillows and throws them into the bed before carefully climbing into the back. Once we were up in the bed he gently lays me down and lowers himself on top of me with about half his weight. I reach up and loop my arms around his neck and run a hand through his hair while lightly scraping his scalp with my nails. It makes his eyes flutter close and lay his head in the crook of my neck and start nibbling on the sensitive skin there making me gasp. My eyes shoot open only to roll back into my head as his hand goes under my hoodie and quickly starts rubbing my already hard nipple between his fingers. And I have never been more grateful for not wearing a bra till then. 

His sits up a bit to hold himself up by his knees and starts to fiddle with the edge of my leggings and looked at me for any hesitation, seeing none he slips a hand under the band and stops and looks at me wide eyed as he notices I wasn't wearing any underwear. He swallows heavily before continuing till his gets to my already wet folds and starts rubbing my clit making me whimper loudly and my legs twitch. He switched breasts and stopped his other hand only to move and push a finger deep inside of me making my vision go black for a second as I thanked god for his extremely long fingers. As he slowly pumps in and out while curling his finger I start panting, but then he adds 2 more of his fingers making me arch my back off the bed and silently cry out in pleasure. My walls started to throb around his fingers and my lower stomach was so hot in want and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. So I reach for his face and bring him in to kiss me, only to release a few seconds later.

After my high I was left a panting and shaking mess, I look over to see his eyes drinking me in. I look down and see his bulge in his sweats, I sit up and gently push him down, kissing him as I grab his bulge and start to knead it making him give a throaty groan into my mouth. I bite my lip as I slip his pants down slightly and his erection springs out. I look him in the eye as I lean down and lick from the bottom of the base all the way up to the head before taking the top into my mouth and started sucking slightly. His eyes roll back into his head as he twitches in my mouth. I slowly start to taking in more and more till I was gagging on him everytime I would go down on him. His hand at some point had found my head and started pushing my head down all the way, taking him completely in. It wasn't long till he cumed into my mouth and down my throat, sitting up I swallow what was still in my mouth as he looks at me with glazed over eyes.

I slowly crawl up him and lay down on top of him, curling my head under his chin making he pull a blanket over both of us and wraps his arms around my waist. I sigh with a smile as my eyes flutter closed. After a few minutes he asks,

"So, that never happened before."

I smile and nod before replying,

"Your right it hasn't. But I wouldn't mind it happening again. So I guess I have to ask, what does this make us?"

He hm's and whispers,

"Well, I would love to make you mine if you would like?"

I pick my head up and smile at him and say,

"I would love that."

He smiles back before kissing me. As we lay there under the stars I couldn't help but feel whole. Like he was my missing piece this whole time. And I was so happy I now had him. All it took was a back country road.