An unexpected lifestyle change

Sammy POV:

I stare down at the test in my hands in horror, and so much body numbing fear. The 2 pink lines told me my worst fears from the past 2 weeks were in fact true. The random bouts of nausea and actually getting sick quite a few times. The weight gain around my lower stomach that had become rock hard to the touch. The fact my period was almost 2 months late. The fact I couldn't get enough of Jett fucking railing me at any chance I could get. Like even now I had what had become permanent knots in my stomach and I just wanted him to be inside of me as I see stars but the fear of the unknown was present first and foremost now. I couldn't understand how this could happen, I was on the pill, took plan b once a week, and he used condoms every single time.

A tear falls down my cheek as a hand comes to rest gently on the now hard part on my stomach that holds our baby. I was pregnant at 18 and that sent a thought into my mind that wouldn't leave. That he was going to leave me, that he wouldn't stay around to help me raise our baby. I was going to be completely alone in this, I had even given up my relationship with my mom which lead to my dad as well to be with him, to move in with him. And this is what I got, and I was terrified.

I shuffle over to our bed and sit down as I look down at my still flat stomach and start crying. I had no idea how long I sat there like that but the next thing I knew was that I was being wrapped in his arms as he repeatedly asks me what's wrong. I wasn't just crying anymore I was sobbing while clinging to him with my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck in a death grip. Like if I let go he'd flee and I'd never see him again. Finally he pulled away and slams his lips onto mine snapping me out of my head as I instantly kiss him back. He pulls back and places his hands on the sides of my face and gently says,

"Sammy baby, what's wrong? What has you this upset? Please tell me, it hurts me to see you so upset hunny."

I open my mouth to tell him only for my stomach to twist sharply making me almost hurl right there. I snap a hand to my mouth as I break out of his hold and knew I wasn't going to make it to the toilet but I did the sink. I spilled out everything that was in my stomach before it calmed down. I stand there shaking against the counter while leaning into his side as he starts to clean me up. I whimper as I finally turn towards him and see how worried he was as he looked down at me and I blurt out,

"I'm pregnant Jett, I'm pregnant and we're gonna have a kid. Please, please don't leave me alone, don't leave me please."

I was crying again by the end and I could see his eyes go wide before I'm pulled into his chest, my legs all but collapse under me but he doesn't let me fall. He carefully picks me up and lays us down on the bed where I proceeded to cry myself to sleep.

The next few days he's really quiet, always around and helping me with whatever but hardly says a word. It just convinced me that he really was going to leave and was just waiting for the right time to drop the news onto me. It was the third day after I told him he was going to be a dad that he came up to me while I was cooking dinner. He grabs me by my hips and turns me around so I was facing him as he softly says,

"I am so sorry it took my sorry ass so long to wrap my mind around the fact we are going to have a baby. And god Sammy I'm not going to leave you or our baby behind. I could never live with myself if that thought even passed through my mind. I am staying right here and helping you and being with you every step of the way, ok?"

I bite my lip as I nod and he brings my head under his chin as he start to sway in place. I wanted to believe him I really did, but I couldn't get over the fear of waking up and seeing him gone without a trace. For the rest of the month he always had to have his hands on me or his head would be on my chest or under my stomach on my thighs as he would talk softly to the baby growing inside of me. Morning sickness was still there but was starting to go away as I enter my 4th month and I already had a bump that was getting harder and harder to hide. It was the 5th month we got another shock, we were expecting twins which was why I was already bigger than normal. Over and over he would reassure me he wasn't going anywhere, that I was stuck with him. But I'd still have that nagging fear in the back of my mind.