Afternoon -100

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

(Kazuichis outfit- A yellow shirt with hot pink sleeves and a hot pink smily face on it, black pants)

(Gundhams outfit- A black hoodie with a white moon/stars on it, black torn jeans)

Kazuichi slickly exited the Sun Empire, making sure the guards or his father catch him.

His father was the Sun King, but some people don't believe that, due to how he dresses, but he didn't really care.

When he finally made it to the Moon Empire, he slowly peaking through a window, trying to find the person he planned to meet up with.

"Psst! Gundham, where are you?" He called out, suddenly, he felt and arm wrap around him, "...Gundham?" He turned around and immediately smiled, "hey Gundham, I missed you" He smiled, kissing Gundham on the cheek, "... It's so dark over here" He whispered, "do you like it here? If not, I can let you on my si-"

"No, the dark is fine..."

Kazuichi stared at him with disbelief, how could Gundham like the dark?

Tanaka just chuckled and kissed his forehead, "do not worry, I will not leave you..."

"... You shouldn't..— oh! But I did find out that... Both of our empire's will have s brawl..." He frowned, "how do we stop this, if we tell people we're dating, they'll probably ban us from seeing each other again, you know, just like Romeo and Juliet" He chuckled softly, "... But... This is the real world, they might block us for eternity... There's no way they'll accept u-'"

"Kazuichi, how about... We move...?"

"Huh? Move..?"

"Correct... Move, far away, perhaps we can create another time... Such as..."

"... Afternoon"

"... That sounds cool...–yes, I do, I want to create afternoon..."

(THAT'S IT BOIS AND GORLS AND OUR NONBINARY SOULS! Thats how the afternoon was invented >:3 )