Lifeguard

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Daaamn~" Souda smirked, looking at the life guard that was sitting on the seat, "Fuyuhiko! Look!" He shouted, shaking his bud like crazy, "he's so fucking hot!"

"Go ask for his number you dimwit"

Kazuichi just stared and shook his head, "no! He obviously only talks to people who he saves... Soo...." He just smirked and took his beanie off, "hold that will ya, I'll be goin' in the water" "Kazuichi, you dumbass! You better not be doing what I think you're implying!" Fuyuhiko shouted, "no one can stop me but the life guard!" Kazuichi shouted at Kuzuryuu.

"This bastard!" Fuyuhiko groaned, "not my fault if he drowns..." He followed Kazuichi into the water and stared, "what if you actually drown and he's not looking?" Fuyuhiko questioned, "nahh!"

Kuzuryuu just sighed and left Kazuichi in the water, making his way to the life guard, "aye, so like... You're a life guard?" He questioned, "hm? No.. I'm not..." Gundham responded, "in fact, I'm not that well if preforming cpr, I am here because the original life guard is in the bathing chamber"

"Oh shit!" Fuyuhiko shouted, "h-hey! But like...- My friend is like tying to drown himself for you-" He murmured, "hm? What for? That seems rather pointless..." Tanaka spoke, crossing his arms and getting out the tall chair, "allow me to speak to him..." "Yeah!" Fuyuhiko grabbed his wrists and pulled him to where Kazuichi was, "HEY! MAN! I WASN'T FINISHED!!!-" as soon as he looked up, he saw the "life guard" And fuyuhiko.

"O-Oh! Hey!..." Kazuichi blushed, hiding in the water, "...so uhm...."

Tanaka stared at him and chuckled, "why did you have such a ridiculous plan up your sleeve? It's rather pointless"

Hearing that made Kazuichi squeak, "it was nOthIng" His voice cracked, making it obvious that he was lying.

"..." Tanaka grabbed his arm and brought him out of the water, grabbing a piece of paper and writing something down on it, "here..." He spoke, handing it to Kazuichi and walking off.

"..."

"He-... " Souda just blushed and smiled, "he gave me his number..."