Trying to write something canon-

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Miss Soni-"

Kazuichi stopped as soon as he saw Sonia handing a Trip Ticket to Tanaka.

"..."

Kazuichi paused and turned to Tanaka who shook his head, "I apologize My Dark Queen, but my devas must recover their Mana, they have gone through more than hell today" he spoke, turning around facing Kazuichi, staring at him for a split second and ignoring him, walking off.

"... That bastard!" Souda thought, balling his fists, clenching onto his trip ticket.

"..eh.." He was about to walk up to Sonia but suddenly hesitated, too nervous, what were they to talk about if she accepted?

Sonia noticed him and slowly walked off, trying to avoid him, "..."

"Huh?" Kazuichi noticed she was gone...

"..."

He felt his feet move towards Tanaka who was making his way to his Lodge.

"...what the- what am I doing" he thought, his face turning red.

"..." He hesitantly knocked on the door, scratching the back of his neck nervously, "..."

Tanaka opened the door, and his eyes immediately widened as soon as he saw Kazuichi, "ergh!? Kazuichi, why are you seeking for I, Gundham Tanaka! Were you not aware that my Devas-"

"They need sleep, yeah, I know..." He chuckled nervously, feeling his forehead sweat a bit, "..."

Gundham stared at Kazuichi and scoffed, "fine" he moved aside, letting Kazuichi in, "thanks... - I guess" he murmured, taking a seat in the rocking chair that was in front of the Cage that contained the Devas.

"...if ya' look at them long enough, they appear pretty dang cute" he chuckled softly, making Gundham look away embarrassingly, "hamsters are small, how much are you supposed to feed them?" He asked.

"Hamsters?!" Tanaka screeched, still trying to be quiet, since his beloved Hellish Beasts are sleeping, "I'll let you know, fiend, my Devas are not hamsters! They are Demons in their temporary forms!"

"Dude, your hamsters are sleeping, shut up"

Tanaka stared at him in shock and rolled his eyes, "of course..."

Kazuichi turned to him and sighed, "... Jeez, I'm sorry, okay!?" He growled,

"..?" Gundham just tilted his head, "about... What exactly?"

"About threatening to throw these little dudes six feet under..." He murmured, biting his finger nail, "I didn't mean it... I-I was just... Angry... I guess..." He murmured as he was glaring at the sleeping hamsters in the cage, "I'mma go..." He spoke as he got up, leaving Gundhams cottage.

"..."