Water Bottle

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Ah!"

Souda dropped his water bottle and looked around the house, making sure Gundham wasn't around, because he knew he would've teased him for being clumsy, like saying things like, "an idiotic atmosphere is around, I am sensing you have dropped something of some sort?" Or something similar to that.

He grabbed a paper towel and lowered himself to the ground, wiping the floor, trying to make it squeaky clean.

"My dear consort, why on earth are you on the flo- ah... You have fallen, is that it?" He sighed, face pulling himself, "I knew it, you imbecile" he chuckled, lending out his hand towards Kazuichi and lifting him up, "n-no! I was just..." He looked around, fidgeting with his fingers, "... I dunno... I-I..." He looked down at the floor and huffed, "I spilled something"

Tanaka looked at the ground and shook his head, "as expected of Kazuichi Souda, the claimed to be best of Mechanic of all time" he sighed again, crouching down and continuing to clean the water off the floor, "..."

"... Sorry..."

"..."

"Fret not, do not apologize..."

Kazuichi turned to his side awkwardly, "..."

"Kazuichi, my dear, why are you looking away?"

"No reason, I'm just tryin' not to bother you..."

"You're not bothering anyone at all..."

".. I'm... Not?"

"Of course you might be an imbecile, but no one particularly dislikes you..."

"You're just... Quite odd. "

"Yeaaahh, says the Supreme Overlord Of Ice, who is quite delusional" he whispered the last sentence.

"Hm? What was that?"

Kazuichi lifted his head, tensing up a bit, getting nervous,
"Oh nothing your majesty! Don't worry about it your royal highness! I swear it was absolutely nothing!" He joked, "...okay...?"