𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

                                      heather

                  ╚═══*.·:·.✧           ✧.·:·.*═══╝

it was cold as hell outside and my school uniform skirt didn't help at all. i needed my whole leg to be covered.

as a class 1-b student you'd think that im used to always rivaling with class 1-a but actually i have quite a few friends there that i've known for quite some time now.

raya, london, kirishima, deku, tsu,momo, toru, iida, mina, sero, tokoyami, todoroki, and him.

denki kaminari.

i watched him as he whined about being used as a charger just as london told him to shut up and stuck her cord into his nose.

"y/n?" itsuka said as she waved her hand in front of my face continuously.

"what is it?" i asked drawing my eyes to her.

"close your mouth before you drool." ibara said chuckling.

"harhar tree trunks." i said playfully rolling my eyes.

"don't tell me she was staring at pikachu again." yui said from beside me her face in my sketchbook looking at my previous sketches and a few drawings.

"we won't then." ibara hummed and stuffed her mouth with rice.

"you guys want to hang out this weekend? we should go to the mall!" mei yelled as she walked over to our table.

"oh hey mei." i said waving my hand at the overly energized pink head.

"hiya there y/n. you coming?" she asked.

i nodded. i have nothing else better to do.

"GREAT! what about you three?" she asked pointing at itsuka, yui, and ibara.

"no."

"sure."

"yes."

they all responded.

riiing

"GREAT SEE YOU THERE!" and with that mei left.

"i clearly said no." yui said standing up as the bell rang.

"you don't have the guts to tell her." ibara teased her laughing as we walked in the hallway.

"YES I DO!-" yui protested back.

"yeah whatever." we mumbled together.

"i can name a lot of things you guys don't have the guts to do." yui said staring daggers at me and ibara.

"be quiet." i say and pushed her playfully.

"i don't have the energy to keep up with mei today." ibara said sweatdropping.

"i don't ever have the energy." yui said as she examined her fingers.

"last time she had us test out her nail gadgets and it didn't turn out pretty..." i added as ibara held in a laugh.

"y/n we need to get to class." itsuka said pulling me from the conversation.

"oh yeah midnight. coming!" i yelled and trailed behind her.

-

i took my usual seat in class. the front. it's not as bad since i have the best seating partner.