𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

                                 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

       ╚═══*.·:·.✧           ✧.·:·.*═══╝

december 18th

i blinked twice at the notification that stayed on my phone.

1 missed facetime call from london.

i stared at my phone in pure shock for almost a minute.

people outside my class rarely call me?

"did she actually mean to call me? i mean yeah we're friends but...let me just ask her."

i fumbled typing and accidentally called her. not even 4 rings in and she picked up.

"yes?" london's voice came from my phone.

oh shit

"oh hi- did you mean to call me-?"

"yeah actually just wanted to see if you would want to date tenya's square ass...you don't have to, im just seeing if anyone likes this square!" london said breaking out into a laugh.

iida's voice took over and london's laughter was cut short.

"I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY RELATIONS Y/N. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON BUT I AM-"

"-you're focusing on hero work we know. square." london said cutting him off.

"she's not my type." iida added.

ouch.

"he is a liar he doesn't even have a type but anyways see you at the arcade?"

"yes."

"bye see you s-"

i hurried and ended the call.

that was strange.

i walked to my closet going through the news clothes j bought for me until i reached the specific outfit.

second outfit choice

this. this the one.

i put my outfit on examining it in my full body mirror.

it could be worse.

"oouuu okay i see this sophisticated lil shit im working with-... i could be a little better though..." i studied at how i look when j burst into my room panting.

"bitch..i..heard that and ..you look good..the way you..are..dumb stupid bitch." she said between breaths.

"what are you even doing here?"

jay pointed a pair of flat irons at me like it was a weapon "YOUR HAIR!" she said like it was obvious.

"why?"

"because i can, sit down y/n!" jay sighed forcing me to sit down onto my bed.

"what kind of lace you want?" she asked rumbling through a bag of wigs she kept in my room.

"that good lace."

she smiled "im finna hook you up real quick sis."

and with that she went to work.

____