𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

                               𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

  ╚═══*.·:·.✧           ✧.·:·.*═══╝
december 19th

school was out today so i took this time to study with ibara and itsuka; yui was invited but she had other things to take care of and mei took her spot instead. even though she's not in our class she sure does love to be apart of it.

itsuka gently tapped ibara on her head as she drifted off to sleep on my bed.

"get up or you'll never get your hero license!" itsuka scolded.

"i'll just have y/n help me out." ibara yawned making itsuka sigh in frustration.

"i'll have deku help me!" mei said standing up on my desk.

"get down, this isn't your house." i said pulling mei down with a soft thud. she giggled as she stood back up mumbling a sorry.

"it's okay. now back to this 'hero' talk...how would you guys feel if i.." i picked at the eraser on my pencil.

they're gonna hate me so bad...

ibara's head shot up "if you-?"

"moved to class 1-a." i blurted.

itsuka broke out into a smile and so did ibara, mei was too busy disabling my alarm to even know what we were talking about.

"i would be so proud of you! finally getting closer to what you've had a passion for!" itsuka exclaimed.

"yeah and plus you finally have an even bigger shot at getting with that kaminari kid!" ibara added.

i broke into a small smile.

"maybe."

"-not. isn't he with jirou?" mei asked finally joining the conversation.

itsuka sighed.

"im sorry y/n but i don't think anyone can top her to him."

way to break the inch of confidence i had.

"she was so nice to me during the sports festival!" ibara gushed.

she's even got my friends swooning over her and they've barely met her.

"yeah she is nice." itsuka replied as she took my laptop from mei.

i didn't have a reason to hate jirou bet yet i did, so much.

____

"jealousy" jay said as she packed up her things.

a sat crisscrossed on my bed deep into thought "but how?"

j stopped packing her things and looked at me "you want to be with kaminari how jirian is." she said.

"jirou." i corrected her.

"okay elizabeth."

"y/n." i corrected her again.

"what's the difference elizabeth?"

she's calling me a different name on purpose but i ignored it "what are you even packing for?"

"i have to fill in for a model who's hair i was supposed to do but she's out sick so they were supposed to cancel it but last minute they called me in to take her place."

"and you're packing because?"

"im doing my own hair!" she responded like it was obvious. i looked at her like she was crazy making her grow irritated.

"because i am the hairstylist remember?" she added.

"ohhhhhh"

jay laughed to herself while she packed the remaining things she needed.

"what are you modeling for?" i asked.

"i honestly forgot, either between mac or huda beauty." jay responded slinging a bag over her shoulder.

she wore baggy jaggers with a crop top yet she managed to make it look like it was more than a basic outfit. just like jirou along with all the other class 1-a girls did.

"something's wrong with me."

 jay's head whipped to me so fast "what nigga?"

"i'm literally the only girl of our day in age that hasn'tfound her style yet." i mumbled pulling a cover over my shoulders.

"just find your style n/n" jay said as she booped my nose.

"HOW DO I DO THAT?"

"do what?"

"that!" i pointed at her.

jay shrugged and laughed "i don't know man, i just took these out of mom's closet." she said pulling on the joggers.

jay soon disappeared from my room leaving me alone with my thoughts.

i can't hate jirou. she didn't do anything. but i do and i don't know why it just doesn't make sense. she never actually talked to me and im sure if she did i would just force a smile and leave the convo dry.

"y/n?" my mom's voice came from my doorway.

i looked in her direction seeing she had a softer expression on her face.

"how's the drawing going?"

"good." i responded.

my mom sighed as she took a seat next to my on my bed.

"what's up with you?"

i wanted to tell her but it's so stupid it doesn't make sense.

"nothing really just tired from studying." i lied. well technically it's not a lie i am tired im just dealing with it better now because i always stay up doodling random things.

my mom looked at my eyes already coming up with her point of view, which was almost right all of the time.

"you're not, but it's okay. im not gonna force you to talk." she stood up from my bed "i know you're not sad about anything though." with that she left my room.

her and that damn mind reading quirk.

____

mina added y/n to the chat.

y/n
hi?

mina
HEY Y/N!

gravity girl
she even types pretty im jealous

y/n
stawp im blushing

raya
girl we black as hell

y/n
lol

mina
LMFAOOO

gravity girl
what time tomorrow mina?

mina
2?

tsu?
sounds good to me

xxx-xxx-xxxx
me too

xxx-xxx-xxxx
me too

mina
see you guys there! bye

read

so now i have to hear about how much the guy i like makes the girl who i can never compete with happy and how they were made for each other. yay.

a/n
short chapter huh?