𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

                                                                                    𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

  ╚═══*.·:·.✧           ✧.·:·.*═══╝
december 20th

here i was putting my passion twists into a ponytail j did just only a couple hours ago because of the sudden change in my plans, not that i had any plans to begin with but i feel like im ditching my friends for another class. because that's literally what im doing.

itsuka and ibara were on a facetime call with me while i attempted to style the twists.

"you should put them in a ponytail." itsuka suggested biting into an apple.

ibara nodded "or in a bun." she suggested.

"fuck this." i drew my hands away from my hair letting the twists fall down on my head.

itsuka smiled to herself "you look beautiful y/n." she said. even though i refused to look at her i could tell she was smiling bigger than before.

ding

my eyes flew towards my phone reading the notification.

raya
im outside n/n

i went back to the facetime call.

"she's here." i told them.

i couldn't help but feel soo uneasy. why am i doing this again?

"SEE YOU BABE!"

"take pictures for me, okay?" ibara said taking us off of paused.

i smiled nodding my head as i hung up.

they're so supportive. i love them so much, this only makes my decision to transfer classes so much harder.

___

unfortunately but fortunately the car was empty. just raya and me.

"sorry but we're gonna have to go pick up the girls." raya sighed as i got into the car.

"it's okay, i don't mind."

i didn't mind for the most part, being the odd one in the group is what scares me.

raya smiled gratefully "you the best."

if only i felt 'the best' my fucking head feels tight.

a short drive later we made in in front of a smedium nice looking house.

it looked straight out of a movie and the snow around the front gate added more beauty to it.

my examination was interrupted with the words i feared

"hiiii kyoka"

my eyes shot up to see jirou in the window of raya smiling.

"hey. hi y/n." she waved getting into the car.

we never really talked but she knows my name.